Minecraft International
Welcome to Minecraft International! If you're new, take a second to register and introduce yourself using the 'introduce yourself' category. Thank you for stopping by Smile I hope to see you again sometime!

~kwts
Minecraft International
Welcome to Minecraft International! If you're new, take a second to register and introduce yourself using the 'introduce yourself' category. Thank you for stopping by Smile I hope to see you again sometime!

~kwts
Minecraft International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MCI's Information Gateway

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check back often, new posts and topics will be created and the community needs you!
Craft with us, hop on IP: play.minecraftinternational.net
MinecraftInternational would like to welcome all of its guests! Hope to see your face around.
Poll
How do you cook your nachos?
Microwave
just a random run loop, improving my running :D I_vote_lcap44%just a random run loop, improving my running :D I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 8 ]
Oven (fan forced)
just a random run loop, improving my running :D I_vote_lcap22%just a random run loop, improving my running :D I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
Grill
just a random run loop, improving my running :D I_vote_lcap6%just a random run loop, improving my running :D I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (I don't see how else one could cook nachos)
just a random run loop, improving my running :D I_vote_lcap28%just a random run loop, improving my running :D I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 18
Latest topics
» Three Word Story
just a random run loop, improving my running :D I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 1:25 am by Zachsims520

» Hello, its me again!
just a random run loop, improving my running :D I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 1:10 am by Zachsims520

» White listed
just a random run loop, improving my running :D I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 12:56 am by Twister

» I don't know what to do here.
just a random run loop, improving my running :D I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 2:02 pm by sage

» Dish Network World Cup Cricket 2011 Channel / transfer dish network dvr to usb
just a random run loop, improving my running :D I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:05 am by Guest

» Hey, I'm twister
just a random run loop, improving my running :D I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:39 pm by God

» Oh look at that more lazy animations.
just a random run loop, improving my running :D I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:29 am by God

» Rolvak's Gmod Thread
just a random run loop, improving my running :D I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:30 am by Rolvak

» Minecraft username visible next to posts
just a random run loop, improving my running :D I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:38 pm by God

Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 650 registered users
The newest registered user is faustomarshburn

Our users have posted a total of 11760 messages in 1400 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

just a random run loop, improving my running :D

Go down 
+4
sage
kidwiththeshoes
Rolvak
Synchro
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Synchro
Bronze Star Member
Synchro

Posting Points : 48576

just a random run loop, improving my running :D Empty
PostSubject: just a random run loop, improving my running :D   just a random run loop, improving my running :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:02 pm

just a little run loop, i need to improve on my movements for running you see...
i hope you like it Very Happy

just a random run loop, improving my running :D Tie28h
.piv: http://yourimg.in/j/7l986h.piv

oh yeah, it looks slower then its meant to be in the .gif..
Back to top Go down
Rolvak
Super Cool Story Bro
Rolvak

Minecraft Username : Rolvak
Posting Points : 52784

PostSubject: Re: just a random run loop, improving my running :D   just a random run loop, improving my running :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:24 pm

Very sweet nice flow but I noticed a problem on that shadow it goes lieterally over the tree but I love it, I might be getting your pivots for further studies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Rolvak?feature=mhw4
Synchro
Bronze Star Member
Synchro

PostSubject: Re: just a random run loop, improving my running :D   just a random run loop, improving my running :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:38 pm

awesome, you can have the .piv's anytime (:
and, the tree and the shadow was just for detail, it was just practicing the run really.
oh, and thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kidwiththeshoes
Cobra Commander
kidwiththeshoes

Posting Points : 58687

PostSubject: Re: just a random run loop, improving my running :D   just a random run loop, improving my running :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:05 pm

That's awesome, smooth. I like your work!
Back to top Go down
sage
Angel Of Death
sage

Posting Points : 57135

PostSubject: Re: just a random run loop, improving my running :D   just a random run loop, improving my running :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:26 pm

it's really nice!
the only thing i have to say is that the head and upper body could use a tiny bit more easing
Back to top Go down
Synchro
Bronze Star Member
Synchro

PostSubject: Re: just a random run loop, improving my running :D   just a random run loop, improving my running :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:06 am

kidwiththeshoes wrote:
That's awesome, smooth. I like your work!

thanks kwts! Very Happy

sage wrote:
it's really nice!
the only thing i have to say is that the head and upper body could use a tiny bit more easing

thanks sage, ill try to work on that with my next running test (:
Back to top Go down
True Underdog
Private First Class
True Underdog

Posting Points : 51568

PostSubject: Re: just a random run loop, improving my running :D   just a random run loop, improving my running :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:04 pm

It's good, better than me, (in pivot not flash lol) but the problem is is that the head bobbing and the hands moving towards the replay of the animation, the just POP right back up. Did you notice that? But yes, it's very good.
Back to top Go down
zachsims620
zachsims620

Posting Points : 50415

PostSubject: Re: just a random run loop, improving my running :D   just a random run loop, improving my running :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:10 pm

work on the shakiness
the flow
easing

and you will be perfect
Back to top Go down
Synchro
Bronze Star Member
Synchro

PostSubject: Re: just a random run loop, improving my running :D   just a random run loop, improving my running :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:51 am

True Underdog wrote:
It's good, better than me, (in pivot not flash lol) but the problem is is that the head bobbing and the hands moving towards the replay of the animation, the just POP right back up. Did you notice that? But yes, it's very good.

thanks underdog, i a didnt notice that, and i dont really get what you mean....

zachsims620 wrote:
work on the shakiness
the flow
easing

and you will be perfect

thanks, but, it was a test? so it doesnt really matter...
Back to top Go down
True Underdog
Private First Class
True Underdog

Posting Points : 51568

PostSubject: Re: just a random run loop, improving my running :D   just a random run loop, improving my running :D I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:17 pm

I'll show you what I meant. Check this post after a while, it'll be updated with an example animation.

UPDATE

just a random run loop, improving my running :D Easer
just a random run loop, improving my running :D Easer-1

The don't is what you did with the front arm and the head.
Back to top Go down
gab82795
Master Wolf
gab82795

Posting Points : 48309

PostSubject: Re: just a random run loop, improving my running :D   just a random run loop, improving my running :D I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:54 am

Lol i like it i dont notice the difference really with true underdog's example lol but i see what to do now. Nice pivots!
Back to top Go down
Choiceinator
Bronze Star Member

Posting Points : 50142

PostSubject: Re: just a random run loop, improving my running :D   just a random run loop, improving my running :D I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:41 am

well theres no easing in the bottom 1 and in the top 1 there is easing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just a random run loop, improving my running :D   just a random run loop, improving my running :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just a random run loop, improving my running :D
Page 1 of 1