Minecraft International
Welcome to Minecraft International! If you're new, take a second to register and introduce yourself using the 'introduce yourself' category. Thank you for stopping by Smile I hope to see you again sometime!

~kwts
Minecraft International
Welcome to Minecraft International! If you're new, take a second to register and introduce yourself using the 'introduce yourself' category. Thank you for stopping by Smile I hope to see you again sometime!

~kwts
Minecraft International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MCI's Information Gateway

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check back often, new posts and topics will be created and the community needs you!
Craft with us, hop on IP: play.minecraftinternational.net
MinecraftInternational would like to welcome all of its guests! Hope to see your face around.
Poll
How do you cook your nachos?
Microwave
~The Thirteen~ I_vote_lcap44%~The Thirteen~ I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 8 ]
Oven (fan forced)
~The Thirteen~ I_vote_lcap22%~The Thirteen~ I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
Grill
~The Thirteen~ I_vote_lcap6%~The Thirteen~ I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (I don't see how else one could cook nachos)
~The Thirteen~ I_vote_lcap28%~The Thirteen~ I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 18
Latest topics
» Three Word Story
~The Thirteen~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 1:25 am by Zachsims520

» Hello, its me again!
~The Thirteen~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 1:10 am by Zachsims520

» White listed
~The Thirteen~ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 12:56 am by Twister

» I don't know what to do here.
~The Thirteen~ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 2:02 pm by sage

» Dish Network World Cup Cricket 2011 Channel / transfer dish network dvr to usb
~The Thirteen~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:05 am by Guest

» Hey, I'm twister
~The Thirteen~ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:39 pm by God

» Oh look at that more lazy animations.
~The Thirteen~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:29 am by God

» Rolvak's Gmod Thread
~The Thirteen~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:30 am by Rolvak

» Minecraft username visible next to posts
~The Thirteen~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:38 pm by God

Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 650 registered users
The newest registered user is faustomarshburn

Our users have posted a total of 11760 messages in 1400 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

~The Thirteen~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XD Akuma
Sergeant Major of the Army
XD Akuma

Posting Points : 51743

~The Thirteen~ Empty
PostSubject: ~The Thirteen~   ~The Thirteen~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 10:37 pm

Not sure if I tagged any of you on FB in this but I wrote this a few months back for my literature class and that it single handedly caused me to get an A+ in the class. I also won a writing contest on a chat site with it. It contains references to minecraft and several other things as well. Please enjoy, and give CC. Kay thx.
With the kingdom of Sildor at the brink of extinction and the Zihken army quickly advancing toward the countries capital the young 14 year old king Akuma T. Pyrostream decided to do the unspeakable. A secret ritual once banned in the entire kingdom by his father, it required all 5 of the moons to be aligned. This however only took place every 25 years and only during Yurik the 4th winter of the year which was soon to come.

“My lord, there must be another way. This is far too dangerous for us to do. If your father was st-” Akuma cut his adviser Miroku off quickly lashing his tail side to side slowly. “If my father were still alive this wouldn’t be happening. But he’s not around now is he? We will do this my way, unless of course you have a better idea?” he said sternly. “No but there must be another reasonable way to handle this, entering the Nether is suicide not even our bravest of men will even think about going in there.” Miroku replied. Akuma laughed “Well I guess I’m the craziest in all the kingdom now aren’t I? I’m going to go in, grab the weapon and come right back out.” Miroku looked down grimly in fear of his kings well being. Akuma noticed his down look and he patted Miroku’s head “There’s nothing to worry about Miro. Since my father’s death I’ve handled much worse things alone.” Miroku replied in a low voice “But that was with the help of your friends, before they left the kingdom.” “Humph, stop dwindling on the past and tell Skitz to prepare for the ritual the rift will soon be at its peak with magic spreading everywhere like wild fire.”

In the northern district of Sildor, in a small town called Powan it was a town suffering horribly from poverty and doing the best they could to maintain the villagers there found a way to keep it running. A mysterious woman walked into the tavern near the north gate. She pulled the hood of her robe over her head and took a seat at the bar snapping her fingers toward the bartender to get his attention. “You’re not from around these parts now are you, miss?” he walked over toward her preparing a cup of rum. “I’m just here for directions I don’t plan on staying in this run down town for long. Tell me what I need to know and I’ll be on my way.” her statement had drawn the attention of all the other customers in the tavern. He nodded then sighed “I understand you’re in a hurry miss but that’s no need to be rude. You know back whe-” “I don’t want to hear you rambling old man. Which road do I take to get to the castle.” she cut him off growing irritated. “The south road take it for about 20 minutes then go to the east, now get off my property you spoiled brat.” She lifted up from her chair silently and dropped a few gold coins on the bar table, she quickly walked out of the tavern ignoring the insults and slurs coming from his customers. She grumbled to herself “What idiot would willingly want to drink that piss water.”

It was approximately 10PM Akuma was within Skitz lab accompanied by two of his assistants. The gate was nearly finished while Skitz was making minor patches to it. “So this hunk of junk will keep the gate open long enough right?” Akuma spoke cautiously. “This is the finest material that we could use for such a ritual. Grade S runes you can bet your tail that this will work.” Akuma’s canine ears twitched and he pulled his right arm out of his jackets pocket, his eyes turned a bright yellow and a spiked gauntlet formed around his hand the armor moving up and stopping at his elbow. “Okay, Skitz I’m ready open the portal.” Skitz nodded at Akuma and began casting the spell, a few moments later a sanguine colored portal formed in the rune gate and the moons were perfectly aligned. Everything seemed to pause for brief moment, Skitz his assistants and Akuma all staring at the portal in awe. Then quickly a bright light flashed before Skitz and his assistants temporarily blinding them, when they finally regained their sight Akuma was gone and a creature within a cloak with a hood over its head took his place. “What is that!?” one of the lab assistants shouted then turned to Skitz. The immense power the creature gave off caused the old fragile man to grow weak and faint.

The assistant then glared at his associate Etrius wondering what to do then 6 sharp extensions resembling tentacles rushed out from the creature and brutally impaled the boy repeatedly he let out a loud cry in pain with each stab and his blood splattered the walls. The creature then let out a loud screech. Etrius then dashed out of the lab and down the hall without a single thought of his dead associate. The creature hoisted the corpse a few feet above the ground then tossed it into a wall. A young female was running in the opposite direction towards the room. He stopped quickly and turned back staring at her, something about her seemed odd familiar even. Swiftly she threw her robe off revealing her armor and long flowing black hair. Then she summoned a massive blade twice her size gripped it and stood in front of the doorway preparing to fight the destructive creature. She glanced at him and when he saw her hetero chromatic eyes, one was green the other was white he felt instantaneously drawn to her. However she only seemed to be 16 or so... He hesitated, contemplating on whether to run or assist the young maiden in combat.

He made up his mind and shouted to himself “If a woman will stand and fight I sure as hell will!” He quickly lifted his arm and opened his palm “Hallow Death return!” a large scythe with a shark teeth resembling blade materialized in his hand. “Why do you seem to always summon me at the worst of times, Etrius?” Hallow Death sighed. Without time to humor his comment, Etrius rushed back into the room. Elegantly the girl dispatched of most of the tentacles rushing at her left and right with ease. Several dozen more tentacles rushed from the creature and at her as its screeches grow louder, she was caught off guard and the tentacles were just seconds from impact. Etrius then shot a fireball into the large set of tentacles scorching them to ash instantly, only a split second before impact. The creature let out an ear piercing howl then directed its attention at Etrius. “Now look what you’ve done, kid you made the big bad monster angry. Now you will end up killed and I will have to find a new master, just great!” Hallow Death chuckled sarcastically. Etrius then glared at Hallow Death sternly “Thank you Captain Obvious! Mind saying something that may help me for once?” The woman gazed at them both in amazement wondering how they managed to damage the creature with such a spell. The creature gave Etrius a crooked grin it’s hood only raised enough to make its glowing eyes and teeth visible. Etrius readied himself preparing for the creature to attack and then the creature pounced at him and slashed its claws at him. He then blocked the attack with the pole end of his scythe and slid back from the power of just that one attack. “Don’t break me kid!” Hallow Death shouted at Etrius growing worried for both their safety. “You won’t break!” Etrius yelled angrily. Just as the creature jumped back and prepared to lunge at him again the young woman jumped in front of Etrius and threw down a smoke bomb, she quickly grabbed him and dashed out of the room and towards the stairs.

“What’s wrong with you!? You’re just going to let it get away I had that perfectly under control!” Etrius grunted while running with the girl. “You didn’t have anything under control you were just going to get yourself killed along with me! There’s no way in hell either of us can defeat it alone.” her voice was full of a sense of despair and worry. “Then why did you go in there to fight that thing. Are you suicidal or something?” he replies with haste. They soon notice the building is being over run with tentacles in the walls, the ceilings and the floors slowly corrupting everything they touch. “Now’s not the time, let’s just get out of here! We can talk about it later!” she screamed growing ever more fearful because of the situation.

Akuma woke up within the Nether confused and feeling weak. He stood up slowly glancing around scanning his surroundings. It was a desolate waste land covered in bones of fallen soldiers, weapons, deceased creatures and other unmentionables. He scavenged through the piles for some time before noticing an immense pulse coming from the east. It was a faint source of light coming from a massive two handed sword looking like it was approximately 90 pounds. He cautiously walked towards it squinting, his eyes to see the markings upon its blade. “That’s it! It’s Grim!” he shouted. His voice echoed for about two minutes and as he got closer to the weapon the pulses became mini earth quakes. Then suddenly, it stopped, without warning several large beastly creatures emerged from the rubble of a nearby destroyed building and others from behind him. The glow the sword once had was lost the markings turned from a bright red to a dull gray. He readied himself for battle not knowing what to expect from these mysterious creatures of the Nether. They stood there, for minutes him staring at them and them staring at him. Soon the minutes became hours, the hours became days but for Akuma it felt like only minutes had gone by since he arrived.

In an alley several hundred meters away from Skitz’s lab, Etrius began to ponder. Then he spoke in a loud assertive voice “You never answered my question, why did you go to the lab, what is that thing and more importantly who are you.” “Oh ho ho, it seems things are going to be getting quite interesting soon” Hallow Death commented sarcastically.

Back to top Go down
oughton42
PivotDestiny General
oughton42

Posting Points : 56121
Location : wandering aimlessly on the plain of eternal suffering.

~The Thirteen~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The Thirteen~   ~The Thirteen~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 10:40 pm

tl;dr.

Nice job on the award, btw Smile
Back to top Go down
XD Akuma
Sergeant Major of the Army
XD Akuma

Posting Points : 51743

~The Thirteen~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The Thirteen~   ~The Thirteen~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:04 pm

oughton42 wrote:
tl;dr.

Nice job on the award, btw Smile

Ty~ <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~The Thirteen~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The Thirteen~   ~The Thirteen~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~The Thirteen~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum