Minecraft International
Welcome to Minecraft International! If you're new, take a second to register and introduce yourself using the 'introduce yourself' category. Thank you for stopping by Smile I hope to see you again sometime!

~kwts
Minecraft International
Welcome to Minecraft International! If you're new, take a second to register and introduce yourself using the 'introduce yourself' category. Thank you for stopping by Smile I hope to see you again sometime!

~kwts
Minecraft International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MCI's Information Gateway

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check back often, new posts and topics will be created and the community needs you!
Craft with us, hop on IP: play.minecraftinternational.net
MinecraftInternational would like to welcome all of its guests! Hope to see your face around.
Poll
How do you cook your nachos?
Microwave
Kidwiththeshoes' CPU Game Reviews. I_vote_lcap44%Kidwiththeshoes' CPU Game Reviews. I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 8 ]
Oven (fan forced)
Kidwiththeshoes' CPU Game Reviews. I_vote_lcap22%Kidwiththeshoes' CPU Game Reviews. I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
Grill
Kidwiththeshoes' CPU Game Reviews. I_vote_lcap6%Kidwiththeshoes' CPU Game Reviews. I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (I don't see how else one could cook nachos)
Kidwiththeshoes' CPU Game Reviews. I_vote_lcap28%Kidwiththeshoes' CPU Game Reviews. I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 18
Latest topics
» Three Word Story
Kidwiththeshoes' CPU Game Reviews. I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 1:25 am by Zachsims520

» Hello, its me again!
Kidwiththeshoes' CPU Game Reviews. I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 1:10 am by Zachsims520

» White listed
Kidwiththeshoes' CPU Game Reviews. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 12:56 am by Twister

» I don't know what to do here.
Kidwiththeshoes' CPU Game Reviews. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 2:02 pm by sage

» Dish Network World Cup Cricket 2011 Channel / transfer dish network dvr to usb
Kidwiththeshoes' CPU Game Reviews. I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:05 am by Guest

» Hey, I'm twister
Kidwiththeshoes' CPU Game Reviews. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:39 pm by God

» Oh look at that more lazy animations.
Kidwiththeshoes' CPU Game Reviews. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:29 am by God

» Rolvak's Gmod Thread
Kidwiththeshoes' CPU Game Reviews. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:30 am by Rolvak

» Minecraft username visible next to posts
Kidwiththeshoes' CPU Game Reviews. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:38 pm by God

Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 650 registered users
The newest registered user is faustomarshburn

Our users have posted a total of 11760 messages in 1400 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Kidwiththeshoes' CPU Game Reviews.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kidwiththeshoes
Cobra Commander
kidwiththeshoes

Posting Points : 58737

Kidwiththeshoes' CPU Game Reviews. Empty
PostSubject: Kidwiththeshoes' CPU Game Reviews.   Kidwiththeshoes' CPU Game Reviews. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:10 pm

Since my computer is tank, I am now able to download different kinds of computer games. I'll post my reviews here.

FarCry 2
Graphics: 9/10
Effects: 9/10
Map Size: 10/10
Type of game: FPS
Size: 8/10
Overall gameplay: 9/10

Personal notes:
This game is very fun. The weapons are all nice, realistic. Storyline is pretty solid, I really enjoy the missions. A bad thing (IMO) is how big the map is. It makes a big problem when they give you a mission say.. On one side of the map and you are on the other. Takes like 10 minutes to drive there. But I really have no complaints on this game, I love it!

Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 2
Map Size: 8/10
Size: 9/10
Overall gameplay: 10/10

Personal notes:
If you're thinking about getting this, do it, I guarntee you won't be let down. The Single Player was absoultly astonishing. Action, that's all I have to say. Amazing motions, flow, storyline. This game made me jump in the Call Of Duty flow, and I will be watching out for the next ones to come.

Call of Duty - World At War
Size: 7/10
Overall gameplay: 8/10

Personal notes:
Great action, provides a great first person experience. Nazi zombies is a big + to the game as well. Provides infinite fun. Loved it.

Sniper - Art of Victory
Graphics: 7/10
Effects: 7/10
Map Size: 7/10
Type of game: Sniper FPS
Size: 6/10
Overall gameplay: 7/10

Personal notes:
Pretty entertaining, those who like a good sniper game, I'd recommend this one. Lots of features such as hearbeat, wind/wind direction, rifle all can effect your shot. It's an extremely hard game, still fun nonetheless.

Battlefield 2142
Graphics:
Effects: 8/10

Personal notes:
One of the least talked about Battlefields. Right off the bat, I have to say, the singleplayer is completely bull. Crappy AI, like 4 weapons, 2-3 vehicles, I think the only way to play this game is online, which I did not have a chance to play. But I do have to say, the weapons they do give you in singleplayer were very neat, the gameplay was quite fun, challenging too.

Battlefield 1942

Personal notes:
Very fun. A lot of cool things in the game. Also, a couple of bad things. Crappy AI, they can't support orders for crap. Also can't switch seats in vehicles. I had fun playing it though, although like most BattleFields, it doesn't really have a solid "Campaign". Great game though.

BattleField 2
Graphics: 8/10
Map Size: 9/10

Personal notes:
This game is sweet. It has so many different missions to choose from and downloadable maps. Many vehicles to drive in and maps are pretty big. A let down for me was the sniper rifle, it wasn't the greatest, considering the only thing I usually do is use sniper rifles. Though this game blasts away many others with it's amount of fun.

Crysis WarHead
Graphics: 10/10
Effects: 10/10

Personal notes:
Crysis is an amazing game. Something that really stands out is it's amazing graphics system. A lot of different things to do. Only bad thing, the length of the game. It's a very short game, though I'd recommend it to anyone any day, just have a good computer.

Counter Strike Source
Map Size: 5/10
Size: 5/10

Personal notes:
Really fun game, the physics really make it a great game. Almost everything on the map can be shot around or knocked off the walls. Lots of fun, I enjoy this game a lot.

Unreal Tournament 2004

Personal notes:
I really love this game, it has tons of vehicles and tons of weapons to choose from. Although the multiplayer is dead, the singleplayer has endless amounts of fun. Can't complain about the graphics either, worth buying or ahem.. Downloading.

AVA
Map Size: 6/10

Personal notes:
Friggin amazing. Just amazing. The only bad thing about this game is it still has those lagging mexicans with crap net. Other than that, this game is amazing. This game is currently open.
The only thing that can make this game better is more maps. Recommended all the way.

Parabellum

Map Size: N/A
Overall gameplay: N/A

Personal notes:
I really only played this for like an hour. This game has crazy graphics. Can turn the graphics really high or really low. Another neat feature is gun jams. Can get annoying at times though. I've yet to complete this review.

Counter Strike - Condition Zero(Offline)

Graphics: 6/10
Effects: 6/10

Personal notes:
I love this game. It's really fun when you got a bunch of bots. Pretty challenging if you play on expert or hard. Graphics aren't terrible neither are the weapons or gear. I really enjoyed playing this game. [i]Note: Have to buy the game.

Sudden Attack

Overall gameplay: 6/10

Personal notes:
This game was alright. Wasn't the worst I've ever played (Soldier Front) but wasn't the greatest. Graphics were average. No scope, which kind of sucks. Interface is pretty easy to understand.

Wolf Team

Type of game: FPS/TPS

Personal notes:
I really like this game. It combines the shooting ability of an FPS, with the melee combat of a wolf. Graphics are pretty good, interface wasn't confusing, over-head voices don't get annoying. Weapons are fun. I like this game more than I thought I would. It's just so fun to play. Over all, this game is amazing.

Kuma War

Graphics:
Effects:
Map Size:
Type of game: TPS
Size:
Overall gameplay:

Personal notes:

Soldier Front

Graphics: 5/10
Overall gameplay: 5/10

Personal notes:
I did not enjoy this game one bit. The graphics were terrible. Effects were terrible. Characters are all glitchy. Insult to FPS games. I wouldn't recommend this game to anyone.

Hero Online

Type of game: MMORPG
Size: 4/10

Personal notes:
This game is very hard to get used to in the beginning, give it time and you'll get used to it in less than a day. The effects are amazing, I'd recommend it over many other MMORPGs. Fighting system is pretty good and there are a lot of different abilities you can learn.

GunZ

Effects: 5/10
Type of game: Third Person Shooter
Overall gameplay: 9/10

Personal notes:
This game is a bit confusing at start. Two main ways to play, Quest mode, and player vs player. The over-the-shoulder view works great, the guns, for the most part, are decently fair in strength, accuracy, ect.

Combat Arms

Personal notes:
This game is great, weapons, speed, reload time, accuracy are all perfectly fine. Higher level, better weapons, gear. You can customize your weapon by silencer, scope, and magazine. This is one of the greatest FPS games out there.

Amercia's Army

Map Size: 10/10
Size: 9/10

Personal notes:
This game is very hard to get used to. Download takes a long time, quite large file. Graphics are amazing. Has a LOT of maps, all VERY large. This is a game that takes a lot of practice to become good in.

Operation 7

Personal notes:
Very confusing interface. Graphics aren't the best, controls are quite good. VERY customizable weapons, from silencers, scopes, body, bullets, magazines, and the butt of the gun. Can chose from a large selection of parts. Also a game that takes some practice to get used to.

WarRock

Type of game: FPS (correct me if I'm wrong)

Personal notes:
This game is alright, not the best FPS out there but it's got some good sides. Interface is pretty confusing. Controls are pretty good. Graphics are moderate. Overall a decent game.

Crazy Shooter Online

Graphics: 5/10
Overall gameplay: 5/10

Personal notes:
After downloading this game and watching gameplay videos, I had high hopes for it. This was not the case when I began playing. Charcters move quite slow. Graphics were quite bad. I didn't enjoy this game one bit.

Diablo I

Personal notes:
This game is great fun, pretty nice story line. All controls work fine, not too easy not too hard. Over all pretty fun game.

Diablo II

Personal notes:
This game is really fun, multiple charcters to choose from with pretty good graphics. Bosses are pretty fun, very entertaining. Over all good fun.

CrossFire

Personal notes:
Pretty decent. This game has pretty good controls, speed, accuracy. It was pretty fun overall. Enjoyed playing the multiple modes the game has.

F.E.A.R.

Map Size:
Size:
Overall gameplay:

Personal notes:
FEAR Combat I is not available anymore, don't download it. FEAR Combat II requires purchase. I did get to go inside one of the maps by myself, and the graphics are amazing. So are the physics. Too bad they don't make this game anymore.

Warmonger

Size: 8/10
Overall gameplay:

Personal notes:
This game never worked on my computer, I just watched multiple game reviews. Graphics are really good as are the effects. If it works for you then great, pretty fun game.

Black Shot?

Graphics:
Effects:
Map Size:
Type of game:
Size:
Overall gameplay:

Personal notes:
This game is currently in Beta mode.

Huxley?

Graphics:
Effects:
Map Size:
Type of game:
Size:
Overall gameplay:

Personal notes:
This game is currently in Beta mode.

Company Of Heroes

Map Size: 9/10
Type of game: Real Time Strategy
Overall gameplay: 10/10

Personal notes:

Hands down, the best game I've ever played. Amazing. Just amazing, extremely real-like World War 2 experience. Non-stop fun, non-stop action. The ending was astonishing, as was every single cut-scene. Tons and tons of troop options and tanks and such to choose from. This game is just nuts.

Red
= Games I've reviewed
Blue = Games I've yet to review.
Yellow = Personal favorite.

Last edited by kidwiththeshoes on Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:00 pm; edited 41 times in total
Back to top Go down
kidwiththeshoes
Cobra Commander
kidwiththeshoes

PostSubject: Re: Kidwiththeshoes' CPU Game Reviews.   Kidwiththeshoes' CPU Game Reviews. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 7:09 pm

Unreal Tournament 2004 coming soon.

AVA 100% done.
Back to top Go down
kidwiththeshoes
Cobra Commander
kidwiththeshoes

PostSubject: Re: Kidwiththeshoes' CPU Game Reviews.   Kidwiththeshoes' CPU Game Reviews. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:09 pm

Be friggin ya. CoH review done.
Back to top Go down
kidwiththeshoes
Cobra Commander
kidwiththeshoes

PostSubject: Re: Kidwiththeshoes' CPU Game Reviews.   Kidwiththeshoes' CPU Game Reviews. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:44 pm

Alright, time to get down to buisness, free games are all done. Time to go into the "good" games.

/deleted extra posts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kidwiththeshoes' CPU Game Reviews.   Kidwiththeshoes' CPU Game Reviews. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kidwiththeshoes' CPU Game Reviews.
Page 1 of 1