Minecraft International
Welcome to Minecraft International! If you're new, take a second to register and introduce yourself using the 'introduce yourself' category. Thank you for stopping by Smile I hope to see you again sometime!

~kwts
Minecraft International
Welcome to Minecraft International! If you're new, take a second to register and introduce yourself using the 'introduce yourself' category. Thank you for stopping by Smile I hope to see you again sometime!

~kwts
Minecraft International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MCI's Information Gateway

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check back often, new posts and topics will be created and the community needs you!
Craft with us, hop on IP: play.minecraftinternational.net
MinecraftInternational would like to welcome all of its guests! Hope to see your face around.
Poll
How do you cook your nachos?
Microwave
Pivot animations by Alexlass I_vote_lcap44%Pivot animations by Alexlass I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 8 ]
Oven (fan forced)
Pivot animations by Alexlass I_vote_lcap22%Pivot animations by Alexlass I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
Grill
Pivot animations by Alexlass I_vote_lcap6%Pivot animations by Alexlass I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (I don't see how else one could cook nachos)
Pivot animations by Alexlass I_vote_lcap28%Pivot animations by Alexlass I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 18
Latest topics
» Three Word Story
Pivot animations by Alexlass I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 1:25 am by Zachsims520

» Hello, its me again!
Pivot animations by Alexlass I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 1:10 am by Zachsims520

» White listed
Pivot animations by Alexlass I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 12:56 am by Twister

» I don't know what to do here.
Pivot animations by Alexlass I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 2:02 pm by sage

» Dish Network World Cup Cricket 2011 Channel / transfer dish network dvr to usb
Pivot animations by Alexlass I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:05 am by Guest

» Hey, I'm twister
Pivot animations by Alexlass I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:39 pm by God

» Oh look at that more lazy animations.
Pivot animations by Alexlass I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:29 am by God

» Rolvak's Gmod Thread
Pivot animations by Alexlass I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:30 am by Rolvak

» Minecraft username visible next to posts
Pivot animations by Alexlass I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:38 pm by God

Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 650 registered users
The newest registered user is faustomarshburn

Our users have posted a total of 11760 messages in 1400 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Pivot animations by Alexlass

Go down 
+2
yazellt53
Alexlass
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexlass
Alexlass

Posting Points : 49833

Pivot animations by Alexlass Empty
PostSubject: Pivot animations by Alexlass   Pivot animations by Alexlass I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:15 pm

Well topic says it all Wink

Pivot animations by Alexlass Collab12

i was trying to enter the 9 mins Collab.. but didnt se that it was already closed Exclamation

Pivot animations by Alexlass Logo_a10

well an avatar i made for my youtube account

Pivot animations by Alexlass Fillip10

made for a friend who asked for total random ^^

Pivot animations by Alexlass Daniel10

animations for a friend who loves to sit an fish

Pivot animations by Alexlass Theodo10

a friend wanted something speciel a fast.. atleast i tried

Pivot animations by Alexlass Dragon11

A dragon that im gonna use in my next Pivot Action Movie

Pivot animations by Alexlass Templa10

The Hero in the movie.. a Templer knight! Wink

Pivot animations by Alexlass Aikido10

an Aikido animation for my sensei Wink

all for now.. Wink

if you see something you think i should work on, plz say so i can start rigth away Wink

post edited. please don't double post
<3sage

Back to top Go down
yazellt53
Platinum Member
yazellt53

Posting Points : 50108

PostSubject: Re: Pivot animations by Alexlass   Pivot animations by Alexlass I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:29 pm

those are pretty good.... but dont double post please... its in the rules.
Back to top Go down
sage
Angel Of Death
sage

Posting Points : 56845

PostSubject: Re: Pivot animations by Alexlass   Pivot animations by Alexlass I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:42 pm

the sensei fight thing was kinda stiff and lacked force. the guy with hair should move shift his weight when flipping the bald guy. he should also follow through his motion after he flips him. like, moving his hands in the same direction they were going until you ease them back into place. also watch their foot placement and ease more.

the dragon and hero both need better easing

the fast thing was kinda stiff and needed some more easing in places. there also wasn't much flow. he shouldn't ever stop in the anim. it'd make it seem a lot faster.

the fishing one was stiff.

the random one looked kinda weird, especially the 3d zombies and the guy flying towards the screen. the guy running with the axe is also a bit shaky. the guy hanging from the UFO is very uneased.

also, your running and walking need some work
Back to top Go down
kidwiththeshoes
Cobra Commander
kidwiththeshoes

Posting Points : 58397

PostSubject: Re: Pivot animations by Alexlass   Pivot animations by Alexlass I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:09 pm

You have good effects, I give you credit for that. It's just really choppy and parts are really stiff.
Back to top Go down
Alexlass
Alexlass

PostSubject: Re: Pivot animations by Alexlass   Pivot animations by Alexlass I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:27 pm

sage wrote:
the sensei fight thing was kinda stiff and lacked force. the guy with hair should move shift his weight when flipping the bald guy. he should also follow through his motion after he flips him. like, moving his hands in the same direction they were going until you ease them back into place. also watch their foot placement and ease more.

the dragon and hero both need better easing

the fast thing was kinda stiff and needed some more easing in places. there also wasn't much flow. he shouldn't ever stop in the anim. it'd make it seem a lot faster.

the fishing one was stiff.

the random one looked kinda weird, especially the 3d zombies and the guy flying towards the screen. the guy running with the axe is also a bit shaky. the guy hanging from the UFO is very uneased.

also, your running and walking need some work

hehe thx for the input Wink .. well the fighting thing was accually the first animation i ever made.. so .. the random thing thought im a little confused of what you meen Question the reason why the UFO thing was so oneased is because i thought that its how it looks like when your hanging after a UFO soon going into lightspeed (i studied a paperpeace on a Fan) but otherwise everything els make sence Very Happy

the reason why the dragon and hero isnt that eased is because.. well its only tests.. to see if it was any good Wink
But Thx Very Happy

kidwiththeshoes wrote:
You have good effects, I give you credit for that. It's just really choppy and parts are really stiff.

hehe thx for that.. always nice to get credit... i think that the backgrounds and so on has much to say... but yes... choppy and stiff... btw.. ontil now i have only used like 12 fps, other than the dragon with 20... but i was wondering.. what is the "best" amount of frames, but still timeefficience?
Back to top Go down
sage
Angel Of Death
sage

Posting Points : 56845

PostSubject: Re: Pivot animations by Alexlass   Pivot animations by Alexlass I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:40 pm

around 16 fps is pretty good imo

testing it is a good idea, but you should have used like sticks and tape to make joints and bones and such for more realistic results
Back to top Go down
sonicracer2
Lieutenant Colonel
sonicracer2

Posting Points : 50625

PostSubject: Re: Pivot animations by Alexlass   Pivot animations by Alexlass I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:00 am

pretty good... my thoughts that they are awesome.
Back to top Go down
buizel200
Brigadier General
buizel200

Minecraft Username : buizel200
Posting Points : 51779

PostSubject: Re: Pivot animations by Alexlass   Pivot animations by Alexlass I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:07 pm

i like his avatar
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/buizel200?feature=mhw4
Alexlass
Alexlass

PostSubject: Re: Pivot animations by Alexlass   Pivot animations by Alexlass I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:35 am

Here comes a little movie with the animations Wink

hopes its ok to show youtube clips

what ya think??

Last edited by Alexlass on Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kidwiththeshoes
Cobra Commander
kidwiththeshoes

Posting Points : 58397

PostSubject: Re: Pivot animations by Alexlass   Pivot animations by Alexlass I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:28 pm

There's a video button in the post editing screen. "Insert Video" It works with Youtube.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pivot animations by Alexlass   Pivot animations by Alexlass I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pivot animations by Alexlass
Page 1 of 1