Minecraft International
Welcome to Minecraft International! If you're new, take a second to register and introduce yourself using the 'introduce yourself' category. Thank you for stopping by Smile I hope to see you again sometime!

~kwts
Minecraft International
Welcome to Minecraft International! If you're new, take a second to register and introduce yourself using the 'introduce yourself' category. Thank you for stopping by Smile I hope to see you again sometime!

~kwts
Minecraft International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MCI's Information Gateway

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check back often, new posts and topics will be created and the community needs you!
Craft with us, hop on IP: play.minecraftinternational.net
MinecraftInternational would like to welcome all of its guests! Hope to see your face around.
Poll
How do you cook your nachos?
Microwave
Discussions with Rolvak: Animating I_vote_lcap44%Discussions with Rolvak: Animating I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 8 ]
Oven (fan forced)
Discussions with Rolvak: Animating I_vote_lcap22%Discussions with Rolvak: Animating I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
Grill
Discussions with Rolvak: Animating I_vote_lcap6%Discussions with Rolvak: Animating I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (I don't see how else one could cook nachos)
Discussions with Rolvak: Animating I_vote_lcap28%Discussions with Rolvak: Animating I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 18
Latest topics
» Three Word Story
Discussions with Rolvak: Animating I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 1:25 am by Zachsims520

» Hello, its me again!
Discussions with Rolvak: Animating I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 1:10 am by Zachsims520

» White listed
Discussions with Rolvak: Animating I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 12:56 am by Twister

» I don't know what to do here.
Discussions with Rolvak: Animating I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 2:02 pm by sage

» Dish Network World Cup Cricket 2011 Channel / transfer dish network dvr to usb
Discussions with Rolvak: Animating I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:05 am by Guest

» Hey, I'm twister
Discussions with Rolvak: Animating I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:39 pm by God

» Oh look at that more lazy animations.
Discussions with Rolvak: Animating I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:29 am by God

» Rolvak's Gmod Thread
Discussions with Rolvak: Animating I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:30 am by Rolvak

» Minecraft username visible next to posts
Discussions with Rolvak: Animating I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:38 pm by God

Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 650 registered users
The newest registered user is faustomarshburn

Our users have posted a total of 11760 messages in 1400 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Discussions with Rolvak: Animating

Go down 
+5
Dunny
sage
epicpivotmaster520
oughton42
Rolvak
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Rolvak
Super Cool Story Bro
Rolvak

Minecraft Username : Rolvak
Posting Points : 53014

Discussions with Rolvak: Animating Empty
PostSubject: Discussions with Rolvak: Animating   Discussions with Rolvak: Animating I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:42 am

So lately the forum has been leking on animations, because we are lazy :\ so my question is:
Why don't you animate?
Well I don't animate because I am not inspired or in the mood, but I have tons of ideas that want to conver them into a pivot but I can't because I am lazy and only want to play Team Fortress 2, Minecraft and work on the secret project(But more Team Fortress 2 :3)
For those that quitted pivot, Why did you quit?
For those who don't animate in pivot, why not give it a try?
And wen I mean pivot I also mean other animating programs,
Well I guess I'm back in the mood and I'm going to try and make like 5 animations and post them in my thread :3 but first I need to clean the spider webs <_<

Last edited by Rolvak on Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spy sappin' my grammar)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Rolvak?feature=mhw4
oughton42
PivotDestiny General
oughton42

Posting Points : 56431
Location : wandering aimlessly on the plain of eternal suffering.

PostSubject: Re: Discussions with Rolvak: Animating   Discussions with Rolvak: Animating I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 12:51 pm

Rolvak wrote:
ehy not give it a try?

I don't animate because I don't want to Razz
Back to top Go down
epicpivotmaster520
Lieutenant Colonel
epicpivotmaster520

Posting Points : 52169

PostSubject: Re: Discussions with Rolvak: Animating   Discussions with Rolvak: Animating I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 2:17 pm

i quit because i didn't have inspiration...and if your a great pivoter you quit
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/zachsims520
sage
Angel Of Death
sage

Posting Points : 57365

PostSubject: Re: Discussions with Rolvak: Animating   Discussions with Rolvak: Animating I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:07 am

i've been kinda busy and have been getting caught up in other things like doing stuff with friends or playing xbox
Back to top Go down
Dunny
You Win The Game
Dunny

Minecraft Username : Dunnybrusher
Posting Points : 57510

PostSubject: Re: Discussions with Rolvak: Animating   Discussions with Rolvak: Animating I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:49 am

Lack of inspiration and ideas. I do have a couple of new animations floating around on my personal laptop that I should upload.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Dunnybrusher
kidwiththeshoes
Cobra Commander
kidwiththeshoes

Posting Points : 58917

PostSubject: Re: Discussions with Rolvak: Animating   Discussions with Rolvak: Animating I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 12:20 pm

^Floating around Aussie-Net.
Back to top Go down
Justin
Angel Of Death
Justin

Posting Points : 57917

PostSubject: Re: Discussions with Rolvak: Animating   Discussions with Rolvak: Animating I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:34 pm

Cause I loose patience.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PivOtDeStiNy
kidwiththeshoes
Cobra Commander
kidwiththeshoes

Posting Points : 58917

PostSubject: Re: Discussions with Rolvak: Animating   Discussions with Rolvak: Animating I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:05 pm

Will to animate, all the good animators I grew up looking up to quit and I'm like BLEh.
Back to top Go down
Dunny
You Win The Game
Dunny

PostSubject: Re: Discussions with Rolvak: Animating   Discussions with Rolvak: Animating I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:10 pm

Yup, pretty much. If Hopdiddy puts something on YouTube, so will I.
Back to top Go down
sage
Angel Of Death
sage

PostSubject: Re: Discussions with Rolvak: Animating   Discussions with Rolvak: Animating I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 12:25 am

kwts is right.
all of the people that inspired me have quit ):

...except terkoiz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rolvak
Super Cool Story Bro
Rolvak

Minecraft Username : Rolvak
Posting Points : 53014

PostSubject: Re: Discussions with Rolvak: Animating   Discussions with Rolvak: Animating I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:58 am

@Dunny keep dreaming
@Kidwiththesoes "If fighting is sure to result in victory then you must FIGHT!" ~Sun tzu
Well I don't have any expecific insparation, I just watch epic animations, then I feel inpared and animate something... What really brags me down is wen I open pivot theres that stupid retarded default that takes away my mood, I wished wen I started pivot my background was allready made :3, but there is a solution for that! What if I made the background save it as a .PIV file and give it a name like " Street background" , "roof top background" "Plain background" etc... Then to feel pumped I putted on some kick arse song! I should try that Razz

Another question for you guys:
Does that default stickmen takes away your mood and insparation or is it just me?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Rolvak?feature=mhw4
sage
Angel Of Death
sage

PostSubject: Re: Discussions with Rolvak: Animating   Discussions with Rolvak: Animating I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 1:22 pm

i find him boring, but i don't think it bothers me.

sometimes i feel intimidated once i delete him though. i have to make all of the sticks that that'll fill the whiteness of the background. it seems like a lot of work sometimes
Back to top Go down
XD Akuma
Sergeant Major of the Army
XD Akuma

Posting Points : 52053

PostSubject: Re: Discussions with Rolvak: Animating   Discussions with Rolvak: Animating I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 3:35 pm

I don't animate simply because I have Halo Reach and Black Ops.. So long as there are people willing to challenge me I shall prevail.. I shall kick the holy crap out of them. Though I want to animate at times without a good reason to I won't. Or when I do it will take awhile.
Back to top Go down
Choiceinator
Bronze Star Member

Posting Points : 50372

PostSubject: Re: Discussions with Rolvak: Animating   Discussions with Rolvak: Animating I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:02 pm

i dont animate cause im just not inspired and i play league of legends sumtimes i just cant decide what to animate and eventually give up all hope and go back to eating my cookies
Back to top Go down
Dunny
You Win The Game
Dunny

PostSubject: Re: Discussions with Rolvak: Animating   Discussions with Rolvak: Animating I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:41 am

@Rolvak: Hopdiddy's been in Iraq for ages. Seriously! Razz
Also, if you're sick of seeing the default, delete it, put in your base/sig, a floor STK, and a background is also optional. Click 'Next Frame' then save the animation as a .PIV to your desktop and call it something basic like 'Pivot'. Then right click that file and go to 'Open With', then choose the version of Pivot you use. VĂ³ila Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussions with Rolvak: Animating   Discussions with Rolvak: Animating I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discussions with Rolvak: Animating
Page 1 of 1