Minecraft International
Welcome to Minecraft International! If you're new, take a second to register and introduce yourself using the 'introduce yourself' category. Thank you for stopping by Smile I hope to see you again sometime!

~kwts
Minecraft International
Welcome to Minecraft International! If you're new, take a second to register and introduce yourself using the 'introduce yourself' category. Thank you for stopping by Smile I hope to see you again sometime!

~kwts
Minecraft International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MCI's Information Gateway

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check back often, new posts and topics will be created and the community needs you!
Craft with us, hop on IP: play.minecraftinternational.net
MinecraftInternational would like to welcome all of its guests! Hope to see your face around.
Poll
How do you cook your nachos?
Microwave
Anger/Spaz Attacks at school I_vote_lcap44%Anger/Spaz Attacks at school I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 8 ]
Oven (fan forced)
Anger/Spaz Attacks at school I_vote_lcap22%Anger/Spaz Attacks at school I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
Grill
Anger/Spaz Attacks at school I_vote_lcap6%Anger/Spaz Attacks at school I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (I don't see how else one could cook nachos)
Anger/Spaz Attacks at school I_vote_lcap28%Anger/Spaz Attacks at school I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 18
Latest topics
» Three Word Story
Anger/Spaz Attacks at school I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 1:25 am by Zachsims520

» Hello, its me again!
Anger/Spaz Attacks at school I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 1:10 am by Zachsims520

» White listed
Anger/Spaz Attacks at school I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 12:56 am by Twister

» I don't know what to do here.
Anger/Spaz Attacks at school I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 2:02 pm by sage

» Dish Network World Cup Cricket 2011 Channel / transfer dish network dvr to usb
Anger/Spaz Attacks at school I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:05 am by Guest

» Hey, I'm twister
Anger/Spaz Attacks at school I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:39 pm by God

» Oh look at that more lazy animations.
Anger/Spaz Attacks at school I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:29 am by God

» Rolvak's Gmod Thread
Anger/Spaz Attacks at school I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:30 am by Rolvak

» Minecraft username visible next to posts
Anger/Spaz Attacks at school I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:38 pm by God

Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 650 registered users
The newest registered user is faustomarshburn

Our users have posted a total of 11760 messages in 1400 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Anger/Spaz Attacks at school

Go down 
+4
Rolvak
Justin
kidwiththeshoes
sonicracer2
8 posters
AuthorMessage
sonicracer2
Lieutenant Colonel
sonicracer2

Posting Points : 51145

Anger/Spaz Attacks at school Empty
PostSubject: Anger/Spaz Attacks at school   Anger/Spaz Attacks at school I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:40 pm

Hey guys, have you ever had an anger spaz at someone who had peeved you off really badly and you felt like killing them? I have, cuz i have anger issues... Anyway, tell us some stories! I'd love to know...
Back to top Go down
kidwiththeshoes
Cobra Commander
kidwiththeshoes

Posting Points : 58917

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Spaz Attacks at school   Anger/Spaz Attacks at school I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:24 pm

I hate the term "spaz attack". With a passion. For an illogical reasoning. Just saying Smile
Back to top Go down
Justin
Angel Of Death
Justin

Posting Points : 57917

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Spaz Attacks at school   Anger/Spaz Attacks at school I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:26 pm

I bet it's because you hate being rushed at on Mw2 with the Spas-12, huh?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PivOtDeStiNy
kidwiththeshoes
Cobra Commander
kidwiththeshoes

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Spaz Attacks at school   Anger/Spaz Attacks at school I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:29 pm

LMFAO. Yeah Wink
Back to top Go down
Rolvak
Super Cool Story Bro
Rolvak

Minecraft Username : Rolvak
Posting Points : 53014

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Spaz Attacks at school   Anger/Spaz Attacks at school I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 5:20 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Rolvak?feature=mhw4
Dunny
You Win The Game
Dunny

Minecraft Username : Dunnybrusher
Posting Points : 57510

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Spaz Attacks at school   Anger/Spaz Attacks at school I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:02 am

Hm...a few people might not wanna share their experiences, but let's see how this thread goes, eh?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Dunnybrusher
sonicracer2
Lieutenant Colonel
sonicracer2

Posting Points : 51145

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Spaz Attacks at school   Anger/Spaz Attacks at school I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:18 am

Because i trust you guys wont laugh, i'll post what anger spaz attack i had once.

One day, i was mucking around with my friend Andre and 2 very...uhhh... rude girls were calling us touchers and stuff like that ( not the offensive part that i got angry at ) and Andre and I just laughed and kept play fighting but before I knew it, they started attacking me with their ( REALLY STRONG ) boot and one of them hit me right in my sore spine place and it really hurt, Andre told me he said that he heard a crunch and before i could reply, Andre shouted "Leave him alone! You've hurt him badly!" He ran to me but I started having an anger attack and went to strangle him. He dodged quickly and backed the girls away. I started throwing the F bombs alot of time ( according to the kid hiding in the corner, i dropped so many F bombs that i could of blown up America ) then I tried to attack the girls but one of the girls fell over before running and i went to whack her over the head with her boot. All i can remember is that I heard screaming and she slapped me, I had calmed down afterwards and I was sent to the office and had to have a lecture from the principal... Hopefully none of you will laugh
Back to top Go down
sage
Angel Of Death
sage

Posting Points : 57365

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Spaz Attacks at school   Anger/Spaz Attacks at school I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:17 am

in preschool i tried to pull this kid off the monkey-bars because i hated him. i ended up pants-ing him instead.

in preschool, i also stabbed one of my "friends" in the eye with a toy stegosaurus' tail for being so annoying.

i was such a rebel those days B)

now, i'm known for not getting angry and for not caring Razz
Back to top Go down
oughton42
PivotDestiny General
oughton42

Posting Points : 56431
Location : wandering aimlessly on the plain of eternal suffering.

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Spaz Attacks at school   Anger/Spaz Attacks at school I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:40 am

sonicracer2 wrote:
mucking around with my friend

:3
Back to top Go down
Rolvak
Super Cool Story Bro
Rolvak

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Spaz Attacks at school   Anger/Spaz Attacks at school I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:40 pm

I never stressed at school, but I remember a time in Primary school, I was in 4th grade my friends couldn't open the door, I immiadatly said:
"STAY BACK! This is how it's done!" as I ran into the door, I ended up ramming it, lucky the door didin't feel but it opened. (:
Back to top Go down
buizel200
Brigadier General
buizel200

Minecraft Username : buizel200
Posting Points : 52299

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Spaz Attacks at school   Anger/Spaz Attacks at school I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:32 am

oughton42 wrote:
sonicracer2 wrote:
mucking around with my friend

:3

Thisssssssssssssssss *boom*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/buizel200?feature=mhw4
Justin
Angel Of Death
Justin

Posting Points : 57917

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Spaz Attacks at school   Anger/Spaz Attacks at school I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 4:27 pm

Guys, post a story or GTFO.

High school hallways. That pretty much sums up my story. Everyone walks as slow as possible and they smell and 3/4 of them are Arabic.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PivOtDeStiNy
sage
Angel Of Death
sage

Posting Points : 57365

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Spaz Attacks at school   Anger/Spaz Attacks at school I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 9:34 pm

Justin wrote:

High school hallways. That pretty much sums up my story. Everyone walks as slow as possible and they smell and 3/4 of them are Arabic.
so very true!
except the arabic part. it's weirder here. wr have a ton of asians and indians, a lot of mexicans and whites, and a bunch of filipinos. not very many blacks or other things.
Back to top Go down
kidwiththeshoes
Cobra Commander
kidwiththeshoes

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Spaz Attacks at school   Anger/Spaz Attacks at school I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:30 pm

Indians can't even handle me right now. Nor can they handle the club. Hallways suck, and yes, the Arabs are everywhere. Brooklyn rage.
Back to top Go down
Rolvak
Super Cool Story Bro
Rolvak

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Spaz Attacks at school   Anger/Spaz Attacks at school I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:19 am

Justin wrote:

Silly americans, in Portugal we don't have the classic Hallways, no one smells, we don't hava arabic people, but in my school I am sorounded by retarded 5th/6th graders... Good thing I'm changing school (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anger/Spaz Attacks at school   Anger/Spaz Attacks at school I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anger/Spaz Attacks at school
Page 1 of 1