Minecraft International
Welcome to Minecraft International! If you're new, take a second to register and introduce yourself using the 'introduce yourself' category. Thank you for stopping by Smile I hope to see you again sometime!

~kwts
Minecraft International
Welcome to Minecraft International! If you're new, take a second to register and introduce yourself using the 'introduce yourself' category. Thank you for stopping by Smile I hope to see you again sometime!

~kwts
Minecraft International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MCI's Information Gateway

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check back often, new posts and topics will be created and the community needs you!
Craft with us, hop on IP: play.minecraftinternational.net
MinecraftInternational would like to welcome all of its guests! Hope to see your face around.
Poll
How do you cook your nachos?
Microwave
What do you want to see on PivotDestinyLP? I_vote_lcap44%What do you want to see on PivotDestinyLP? I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 8 ]
Oven (fan forced)
What do you want to see on PivotDestinyLP? I_vote_lcap22%What do you want to see on PivotDestinyLP? I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
Grill
What do you want to see on PivotDestinyLP? I_vote_lcap6%What do you want to see on PivotDestinyLP? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (I don't see how else one could cook nachos)
What do you want to see on PivotDestinyLP? I_vote_lcap28%What do you want to see on PivotDestinyLP? I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 18
Latest topics
» Three Word Story
What do you want to see on PivotDestinyLP? I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 1:25 am by Zachsims520

» Hello, its me again!
What do you want to see on PivotDestinyLP? I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 1:10 am by Zachsims520

» White listed
What do you want to see on PivotDestinyLP? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 12:56 am by Twister

» I don't know what to do here.
What do you want to see on PivotDestinyLP? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 2:02 pm by sage

» Dish Network World Cup Cricket 2011 Channel / transfer dish network dvr to usb
What do you want to see on PivotDestinyLP? I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:05 am by Guest

» Hey, I'm twister
What do you want to see on PivotDestinyLP? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:39 pm by God

» Oh look at that more lazy animations.
What do you want to see on PivotDestinyLP? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:29 am by God

» Rolvak's Gmod Thread
What do you want to see on PivotDestinyLP? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:30 am by Rolvak

» Minecraft username visible next to posts
What do you want to see on PivotDestinyLP? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:38 pm by God

Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 650 registered users
The newest registered user is faustomarshburn

Our users have posted a total of 11760 messages in 1400 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

What do you want to see on PivotDestinyLP?

Go down 
+3
sage
oughton42
Rolvak
7 posters

What do you want to see?
a) Minecraft let's plays (adventure maps count aswell)
What do you want to see on PivotDestinyLP? I_vote_lcap67%What do you want to see on PivotDestinyLP? I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
b) Other (Suggest down below or I'll eat someone's parents.)
What do you want to see on PivotDestinyLP? I_vote_lcap33%What do you want to see on PivotDestinyLP? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Rolvak
Super Cool Story Bro
Rolvak

Minecraft Username : Rolvak
Posting Points : 53014

What do you want to see on PivotDestinyLP? Empty
PostSubject: What do you want to see on PivotDestinyLP?   What do you want to see on PivotDestinyLP? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:33 pm

I hope I have permission to do so. :3
As you may, or may not know, PD has it's own Let's play channel, and my question is what do you want to see in that channel?
Any game that you would like us to play? Suggest it, any type of game.
We post Minecraft stuff of cource.
So far we got Me, Justin and Kidwiththeshoes posting videos there.
If you have a game to leave it as comment saying the game and witch person should play it!
PivotDestinyLP: www.youtube.com/user/PivotDestinyLP
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Rolvak?feature=mhw4
oughton42
PivotDestiny General
oughton42

Posting Points : 56431
Location : wandering aimlessly on the plain of eternal suffering.

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see on PivotDestinyLP?   What do you want to see on PivotDestinyLP? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 11:17 pm

Ace of Spades.
Back to top Go down
sage
Angel Of Death
sage

Posting Points : 57365

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see on PivotDestinyLP?   What do you want to see on PivotDestinyLP? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 11:25 pm

you guys should all do a minecraft SMP let's play together Wink
Back to top Go down
Dunny
You Win The Game
Dunny

Minecraft Username : Dunnybrusher
Posting Points : 57510

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see on PivotDestinyLP?   What do you want to see on PivotDestinyLP? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:13 am

I'd like to see all sorts of gaming stuff. Machinima, reviews, stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Dunnybrusher
Warptrap
Major
Warptrap

Posting Points : 51583

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see on PivotDestinyLP?   What do you want to see on PivotDestinyLP? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:03 pm

I haven't posted anything cause i only have like RTS games, i guess i could do like reviews or short intro videos of stuff
Back to top Go down
kidwiththeshoes
Cobra Commander
kidwiththeshoes

Posting Points : 58917

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see on PivotDestinyLP?   What do you want to see on PivotDestinyLP? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:59 am

Do something fancy shcmancy<3
Back to top Go down
Justin
Angel Of Death
Justin

Posting Points : 57917

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see on PivotDestinyLP?   What do you want to see on PivotDestinyLP? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:12 pm

Sage, we've done an SMP. The footage was so much space though. So, we're gonna do some more when I can get a new mic.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PivOtDeStiNy
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see on PivotDestinyLP?   What do you want to see on PivotDestinyLP? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you want to see on PivotDestinyLP?
Page 1 of 1