Minecraft International
Welcome to Minecraft International! If you're new, take a second to register and introduce yourself using the 'introduce yourself' category. Thank you for stopping by Smile I hope to see you again sometime!

~kwts
Minecraft International
Welcome to Minecraft International! If you're new, take a second to register and introduce yourself using the 'introduce yourself' category. Thank you for stopping by Smile I hope to see you again sometime!

~kwts
Minecraft International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MCI's Information Gateway

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check back often, new posts and topics will be created and the community needs you!
Craft with us, hop on IP: play.minecraftinternational.net
MinecraftInternational would like to welcome all of its guests! Hope to see your face around.
Poll
How do you cook your nachos?
Microwave
A formal apology, and a thank you. I_vote_lcap44%A formal apology, and a thank you. I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 8 ]
Oven (fan forced)
A formal apology, and a thank you. I_vote_lcap22%A formal apology, and a thank you. I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
Grill
A formal apology, and a thank you. I_vote_lcap6%A formal apology, and a thank you. I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (I don't see how else one could cook nachos)
A formal apology, and a thank you. I_vote_lcap28%A formal apology, and a thank you. I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 18
Latest topics
» Three Word Story
A formal apology, and a thank you. I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 1:25 am by Zachsims520

» Hello, its me again!
A formal apology, and a thank you. I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 1:10 am by Zachsims520

» White listed
A formal apology, and a thank you. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 12:56 am by Twister

» I don't know what to do here.
A formal apology, and a thank you. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 2:02 pm by sage

» Dish Network World Cup Cricket 2011 Channel / transfer dish network dvr to usb
A formal apology, and a thank you. I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:05 am by Guest

» Hey, I'm twister
A formal apology, and a thank you. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:39 pm by God

» Oh look at that more lazy animations.
A formal apology, and a thank you. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:29 am by God

» Rolvak's Gmod Thread
A formal apology, and a thank you. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:30 am by Rolvak

» Minecraft username visible next to posts
A formal apology, and a thank you. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:38 pm by God

Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 650 registered users
The newest registered user is faustomarshburn

Our users have posted a total of 11760 messages in 1400 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

A formal apology, and a thank you.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Apology
Elite Wolf

Posting Points : 45425

A formal apology, and a thank you. Empty
PostSubject: A formal apology, and a thank you.   A formal apology, and a thank you. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:51 pm

Hello. Some of you remember me from a year and some time ago. I registered, thought of this place as home, and was banned. I've had bitter feelings about this place ever since. Until recently, when it came to my attention how much this ban really affected me as a person. For the weeks after the administrative decision, I tried to gather support to try and get the ban lifted. I joined other forums, made my own, and started to rant about something so meaningless as a ban from a website. After a few months, the whole incident settled down. Someone then said that the members here started making jokes and bashing me about a year after the whole incident. I asked some members of a forum I became admin on to come and ask you to politely stop, but some of them took it overboard. I apologize for their overly-enthusiastic behavior. They really are great people, they just took it too far. And remembering how great they are brings me to something I had never thought of before. My ban from your website brought me to get to know them, and to grow as a person, and an animator. So, I figured that since it was all by your doing that this happened, that a thank you was in order.

I came to realize something else, too. I realized that I was a real prick upon being banned. I felt that an apology was necessary, but for a few days, I was too busy to write one. So, here it is. I, ROCKduhHOUSE, am hereby admitting my fault in action after the ban.

Mods, if you see this, please do not delete it until KWTS has seen and knows that I am truly sorry. If you feel the need to move this to a moderator-only section, I will not object, nor really care. I will also not care should you decide to ban me. I just want KidWithTheShoes to see.
Back to top Go down
kidwiththeshoes
Cobra Commander
kidwiththeshoes

Posting Points : 58917

PostSubject: Re: A formal apology, and a thank you.   A formal apology, and a thank you. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:04 pm

A decision will be made shortly. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Apology
Elite Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A formal apology, and a thank you.   A formal apology, and a thank you. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:05 pm

Thank you for reading. I know this won't exactly make my previous actions disappear, but I hope it may end the "tension" (if you could even call it that anymore).
Back to top Go down
kidwiththeshoes
Cobra Commander
kidwiththeshoes

PostSubject: Re: A formal apology, and a thank you.   A formal apology, and a thank you. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:11 pm

No one has a problem with you anymore, your account will be un-suspended unless you wish to create a new one. Under the condition that all of the "Pivotdestiny hate" videos be removed, and a promise that your future actions will be of respect toward the community. After so long, no hard feelings from any of us here.
Back to top Go down
Apology
Elite Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A formal apology, and a thank you.   A formal apology, and a thank you. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:12 pm

Thank you. All anti-PD videos and messages I can find will be removed from my channel. Thank you.

Ahh... I missed this place.
Back to top Go down
kidwiththeshoes
Cobra Commander
kidwiththeshoes

PostSubject: Re: A formal apology, and a thank you.   A formal apology, and a thank you. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:15 pm

Peace and love to all of PivotDestiny.

Hussah.
Back to top Go down
sage
Angel Of Death
sage

Posting Points : 57365

PostSubject: Re: A formal apology, and a thank you.   A formal apology, and a thank you. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 7:36 pm

oh, hey there R12 Wink

welcome back-ish
Back to top Go down
ROCKduhHOUSE
Staff Sergeant
ROCKduhHOUSE

Posting Points : 53594

PostSubject: Re: A formal apology, and a thank you.   A formal apology, and a thank you. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 7:46 pm

LOL. Why the "ish"?

And thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://the-pivot-forum.niceboard.com
sage
Angel Of Death
sage

Posting Points : 57365

PostSubject: Re: A formal apology, and a thank you.   A formal apology, and a thank you. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 12:15 am

because i wasn't sure whether you were gonna be here for good or not.

i guess you are though, since you have your old account back
Back to top Go down
ROCKduhHOUSE
Staff Sergeant
ROCKduhHOUSE

PostSubject: Re: A formal apology, and a thank you.   A formal apology, and a thank you. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:14 pm

Yyyup. I am going to stay. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kidwiththeshoes
Cobra Commander
kidwiththeshoes

PostSubject: Re: A formal apology, and a thank you.   A formal apology, and a thank you. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:41 pm

Peace love and Minecraft, gents.
Back to top Go down
ROCKduhHOUSE
Staff Sergeant
ROCKduhHOUSE

PostSubject: Re: A formal apology, and a thank you.   A formal apology, and a thank you. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:18 pm

Hip hip! Huzzah!
Back to top Go down
Dunny
You Win The Game
Dunny

Minecraft Username : Dunnybrusher
Posting Points : 57510

PostSubject: Re: A formal apology, and a thank you.   A formal apology, and a thank you. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:18 pm

Nice to see a happy resolution. Welcome back. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Dunnybrusher
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A formal apology, and a thank you.   A formal apology, and a thank you. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A formal apology, and a thank you.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minecraft International :: General :: General talk-
Jump to: