Minecraft International
Welcome to Minecraft International! If you're new, take a second to register and introduce yourself using the 'introduce yourself' category. Thank you for stopping by Smile I hope to see you again sometime!

~kwts
Minecraft International
Welcome to Minecraft International! If you're new, take a second to register and introduce yourself using the 'introduce yourself' category. Thank you for stopping by Smile I hope to see you again sometime!

~kwts
Minecraft International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MCI's Information Gateway

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check back often, new posts and topics will be created and the community needs you!
Craft with us, hop on IP: play.minecraftinternational.net
MinecraftInternational would like to welcome all of its guests! Hope to see your face around.
Poll
How do you cook your nachos?
Microwave
What are you guys spending time on? I_vote_lcap44%What are you guys spending time on? I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 8 ]
Oven (fan forced)
What are you guys spending time on? I_vote_lcap22%What are you guys spending time on? I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
Grill
What are you guys spending time on? I_vote_lcap6%What are you guys spending time on? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (I don't see how else one could cook nachos)
What are you guys spending time on? I_vote_lcap28%What are you guys spending time on? I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 18
Latest topics
» Three Word Story
What are you guys spending time on? I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 1:25 am by Zachsims520

» Hello, its me again!
What are you guys spending time on? I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 1:10 am by Zachsims520

» White listed
What are you guys spending time on? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 12:56 am by Twister

» I don't know what to do here.
What are you guys spending time on? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 2:02 pm by sage

» Dish Network World Cup Cricket 2011 Channel / transfer dish network dvr to usb
What are you guys spending time on? I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:05 am by Guest

» Hey, I'm twister
What are you guys spending time on? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:39 pm by God

» Oh look at that more lazy animations.
What are you guys spending time on? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:29 am by God

» Rolvak's Gmod Thread
What are you guys spending time on? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:30 am by Rolvak

» Minecraft username visible next to posts
What are you guys spending time on? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:38 pm by God

Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 650 registered users
The newest registered user is faustomarshburn

Our users have posted a total of 11760 messages in 1400 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

What are you guys spending time on?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kidwiththeshoes
Cobra Commander
kidwiththeshoes

Posting Points : 58907

What are you guys spending time on? Empty
PostSubject: What are you guys spending time on?   What are you guys spending time on? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 4:09 pm

Hey guys Very Happy I just wanted to post asking about what everybody has been doing. Whether learning something new, playing games, or out and about gettin' dat paper. But anyway, post what your latest interest is.

I for one have been spending massive amounts of time playing Arma II OA Wasteland mod. If you don't know what it is, check that out now. It's pretty great. On the other part of time I'll be learning javascript and Jquery. Pretty nerdy, yeah but it'll be one hell of a skill to know.
Back to top Go down
Justin
Angel Of Death
Justin

Posting Points : 57907

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys spending time on?   What are you guys spending time on? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 4:51 pm

Just out here YOLOing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PivOtDeStiNy
kidwiththeshoes
Cobra Commander
kidwiththeshoes

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys spending time on?   What are you guys spending time on? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:04 pm

So what are you actually doing gayboy.
Back to top Go down
sage
Angel Of Death
sage

Posting Points : 57355

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys spending time on?   What are you guys spending time on? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:50 pm

Drawing, running a Minecraft server, looking for an MMO, and school stuff.
Back to top Go down
kidwiththeshoes
Cobra Commander
kidwiththeshoes

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys spending time on?   What are you guys spending time on? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 8:48 pm

Why not use the server that is dedicated ran by us?
Back to top Go down
Dunny
You Win The Game
Dunny

Minecraft Username : Dunnybrusher
Posting Points : 57500

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys spending time on?   What are you guys spending time on? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 2:42 am

Procrastinating when I should be doing homework. That's it. I barely even play games, just bum around on Facebook and Reddit (and here when somebody posts something).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Dunnybrusher
sage
Angel Of Death
sage

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys spending time on?   What are you guys spending time on? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:08 am

kidwiththeshoes wrote:
Why not use the server that is dedicated ran by us?
Old servers bore me. I like fresh stuff. Plus, I get to troll them when I'm bored. Once, I blew up the server and this guy freaked. It was hilarious.
He put melons in my farm as a joke, so I pretended to rage and filled our town with TNT. Then I blew it up and told him I saved the server before doing that.

What are you guys spending time on? 2013-02-03_183313_zpse9e674cb
Back to top Go down
kidwiththeshoes
Cobra Commander
kidwiththeshoes

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys spending time on?   What are you guys spending time on? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:13 pm

Lol I like that ^
Back to top Go down
sage
Angel Of Death
sage

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys spending time on?   What are you guys spending time on? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 10:01 pm

Me too.
Back to top Go down
kidwiththeshoes
Cobra Commander
kidwiththeshoes

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys spending time on?   What are you guys spending time on? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 10:04 pm

Me and Justin use to do that to public servers that we'd find on random server listings. We'd log in and grief whatever we could before the admins would get on.
Back to top Go down
sage
Angel Of Death
sage

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys spending time on?   What are you guys spending time on? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 4:39 pm

That's always fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you guys spending time on?   What are you guys spending time on? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you guys spending time on?
Page 1 of 1