Minecraft International
Welcome to Minecraft International! If you're new, take a second to register and introduce yourself using the 'introduce yourself' category. Thank you for stopping by Smile I hope to see you again sometime!

~kwts
Minecraft International
Welcome to Minecraft International! If you're new, take a second to register and introduce yourself using the 'introduce yourself' category. Thank you for stopping by Smile I hope to see you again sometime!

~kwts
Minecraft International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MCI's Information Gateway

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check back often, new posts and topics will be created and the community needs you!
Craft with us, hop on IP: play.minecraftinternational.net
MinecraftInternational would like to welcome all of its guests! Hope to see your face around.
Poll
How do you cook your nachos?
Microwave
Airsoft, Anyone? I_vote_lcap44%Airsoft, Anyone? I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 8 ]
Oven (fan forced)
Airsoft, Anyone? I_vote_lcap22%Airsoft, Anyone? I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
Grill
Airsoft, Anyone? I_vote_lcap6%Airsoft, Anyone? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (I don't see how else one could cook nachos)
Airsoft, Anyone? I_vote_lcap28%Airsoft, Anyone? I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 18
Latest topics
» Three Word Story
Airsoft, Anyone? I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 1:25 am by Zachsims520

» Hello, its me again!
Airsoft, Anyone? I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 1:10 am by Zachsims520

» White listed
Airsoft, Anyone? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 12:56 am by Twister

» I don't know what to do here.
Airsoft, Anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 2:02 pm by sage

» Dish Network World Cup Cricket 2011 Channel / transfer dish network dvr to usb
Airsoft, Anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:05 am by Guest

» Hey, I'm twister
Airsoft, Anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:39 pm by God

» Oh look at that more lazy animations.
Airsoft, Anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:29 am by God

» Rolvak's Gmod Thread
Airsoft, Anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:30 am by Rolvak

» Minecraft username visible next to posts
Airsoft, Anyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:38 pm by God

Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 650 registered users
The newest registered user is faustomarshburn

Our users have posted a total of 11760 messages in 1400 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Airsoft, Anyone?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
masterofpivot7

Posting Points : 53846

Airsoft, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Airsoft, Anyone?   Airsoft, Anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:25 pm

As an airsoft enthusiast myself, I'm fairly curious to know if anyone else is.

If you don't mind, please list your preferred specialty (IE. Sniper, Rifleman, etc) and preferred gun(s).

As for me, I'm definitely a sniper all the way. Unfortunately, due to some epic failure on my end, I need all new equipment. So this WILL be my loadout (hopefully).

Position: Sniper
Main Gun: AGM AWP L96 Sniper Rifle - OD Green - Metal Bolt Action (Spring) - 3-9x32 Scope with Bipod (Click Here)
Secondary: V2 DE Full Automatic Metal USP AEP Pistol (Click Here)
Other: I'd like to get a ghillie suit, but I'll probably save that one for when I actually get on a team and stop with backyard games
Personal Note: If I'm the assassin, you better pray to a higher power that you aren't the VIP

And to point out something here real quick (because I know someone's gonna say something...): Paintball is NOT better than Airsoft. I'm not saying Airsoft's better, I'm saying they both have they're ups and downs. Please don't be a douche about it.
Back to top Go down
kidwiththeshoes
Cobra Commander
kidwiththeshoes

Posting Points : 58917

Airsoft, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft, Anyone?   Airsoft, Anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:55 pm

This thread won. I'm real big into airsoft, the only thing holding me back is my parents, they don't let me buy anything. I have atm, a Crossman Stinger. It's pretty fun, nice and accurate with multi-shot. When I get older, I think I might get into the bigger guns. They're a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
oughton42
PivotDestiny General
oughton42

Posting Points : 56431
Location : wandering aimlessly on the plain of eternal suffering.

Airsoft, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft, Anyone?   Airsoft, Anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:59 pm

Guns I have: M4 style, MP5 style, Uzi, Standard Pistol

I use the MP5 most.......

But i really like the Uzi because instead of magazines all you have to do is pour it in a hole in the gun to reload.

MP5 has a crappy red-dot scope, i have a mountable flashlight, and a mountable laser sight.
Back to top Go down
HighonRibena=D

Posting Points : 52791

Airsoft, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft, Anyone?   Airsoft, Anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:01 pm

Sorry if I sound noobish.
But what is Airsoft?
Being typical England it's probably illegal in my country.
And I keep hearing peeps on the interweb talking about this crazy paint-ball like sport.
Kindly Explain Smile I'm quite interrested.
Back to top Go down
oughton42
PivotDestiny General
oughton42

Airsoft, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft, Anyone?   Airsoft, Anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:02 pm

It's paintball, but instead of paintballs, you shoot small (5mm) plastic pellets.
Back to top Go down
HighonRibena=D

Posting Points : 52791

Airsoft, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft, Anyone?   Airsoft, Anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:04 pm

Oh kwl Very Happy So it wasn't the 5mm Iron Balls I was thinking of. They must have been for the uber slingshots one of my little brother's mate has Razz
Like I said it's probably banned in England Sad
Ah well. Laser Tag will have to do
Back to top Go down
masterofpivot7

Airsoft, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft, Anyone?   Airsoft, Anyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:20 pm

kidwiththeshoes wrote:
This thread won. I'm real big into airsoft, the only thing holding me back is my parents, they don't let me buy anything. I have atm, a Crossman Stinger. It's pretty fun, nice and accurate with multi-shot. When I get older, I think I might get into the bigger guns. They're a lot of fun.

Same here. Fortunately, my parents at least consider buying me guns. Usually at that stage I can easily convince them lol.

I'm surprised this thread got such a response in a short time. But I'm glad to see they'res other out there that enjoy the sport.

And to HighonRibena=D, basically airsoft is a sport in which replica guns that shoot plastic pellets are used in different game types. Paintball is the same thing only with colorful paints and slightly more pain lol.
Back to top Go down
kidwiththeshoes
Cobra Commander
kidwiththeshoes

Airsoft, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft, Anyone?   Airsoft, Anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:55 pm

I watch a lot of ScoutTheDoggie's videos. Youtube.com/user/scoutthedoggie

I would love to go to an airsoft shooting range. It would be so crazy if I went to Scotland though (Where they have that huge forest dedicated to only airsoft).
Back to top Go down
Justin
Angel Of Death
Justin

Posting Points : 57917

Airsoft, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft, Anyone?   Airsoft, Anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:22 pm

Not much of a fan of airsoft myself even though I like to play some backyard games with some friends occasionally.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PivOtDeStiNy
masterofpivot7

Airsoft, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft, Anyone?   Airsoft, Anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 9:47 pm

kidwiththeshoes wrote:
I watch a lot of ScoutTheDoggie's videos. Youtube.com/user/scoutthedoggie

I would love to go to an airsoft shooting range. It would be so crazy if I went to Scotland though (Where they have that huge forest dedicated to only airsoft).

DUDE. Dude. dude. I love his videos. Have you been to his team's website? TheAirsoftSniper.com

I would too man. Unfortunately, there's nothing local... I'm going to do some backyard games with a friend after Christmas, but other than that, I got nothing lined up. I'd like to join a team. You know, compete in pro tournaments for money and all that. It'd be great fun.
Back to top Go down
kidwiththeshoes
Cobra Commander
kidwiththeshoes

Airsoft, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft, Anyone?   Airsoft, Anyone? I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:32 am

Bump. I'm getting a new airsoft gun today. A place my Dad and brother are working at are giving one away for really cheap, it's a thrift store. Friggin amazing, a P90 Razz
Back to top Go down
oughton42
PivotDestiny General
oughton42

Airsoft, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft, Anyone?   Airsoft, Anyone? I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:14 pm

kidwiththeshoes wrote:
Bump. I'm getting a new airsoft gun today. A place my Dad and brother are working at are giving one away for really cheap, it's a thrift store. Friggin amazing, a P90 Razz

P90 noob
Back to top Go down
kidwiththeshoes
Cobra Commander
kidwiththeshoes

Airsoft, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft, Anyone?   Airsoft, Anyone? I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:16 pm

lawl wolf team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Airsoft, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft, Anyone?   Airsoft, Anyone? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Airsoft, Anyone?
Page 1 of 1