Minecraft International
Welcome to Minecraft International! If you're new, take a second to register and introduce yourself using the 'introduce yourself' category. Thank you for stopping by Smile I hope to see you again sometime!

~kwts
Minecraft International
Welcome to Minecraft International! If you're new, take a second to register and introduce yourself using the 'introduce yourself' category. Thank you for stopping by Smile I hope to see you again sometime!

~kwts
Minecraft International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MCI's Information Gateway

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check back often, new posts and topics will be created and the community needs you!
Craft with us, hop on IP: play.minecraftinternational.net
MinecraftInternational would like to welcome all of its guests! Hope to see your face around.
Poll
How do you cook your nachos?
Microwave
How to post your animations without a link but letting people view it IN THE FORUM!!!  :affraid: I_vote_lcap44%How to post your animations without a link but letting people view it IN THE FORUM!!!  :affraid: I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 8 ]
Oven (fan forced)
How to post your animations without a link but letting people view it IN THE FORUM!!!  :affraid: I_vote_lcap22%How to post your animations without a link but letting people view it IN THE FORUM!!!  :affraid: I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
Grill
How to post your animations without a link but letting people view it IN THE FORUM!!!  :affraid: I_vote_lcap6%How to post your animations without a link but letting people view it IN THE FORUM!!!  :affraid: I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (I don't see how else one could cook nachos)
How to post your animations without a link but letting people view it IN THE FORUM!!!  :affraid: I_vote_lcap28%How to post your animations without a link but letting people view it IN THE FORUM!!!  :affraid: I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 18
Latest topics
» Three Word Story
How to post your animations without a link but letting people view it IN THE FORUM!!!  :affraid: I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 1:25 am by Zachsims520

» Hello, its me again!
How to post your animations without a link but letting people view it IN THE FORUM!!!  :affraid: I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 1:10 am by Zachsims520

» White listed
How to post your animations without a link but letting people view it IN THE FORUM!!!  :affraid: I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 12:56 am by Twister

» I don't know what to do here.
How to post your animations without a link but letting people view it IN THE FORUM!!!  :affraid: I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 2:02 pm by sage

» Dish Network World Cup Cricket 2011 Channel / transfer dish network dvr to usb
How to post your animations without a link but letting people view it IN THE FORUM!!!  :affraid: I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:05 am by Guest

» Hey, I'm twister
How to post your animations without a link but letting people view it IN THE FORUM!!!  :affraid: I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:39 pm by God

» Oh look at that more lazy animations.
How to post your animations without a link but letting people view it IN THE FORUM!!!  :affraid: I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:29 am by God

» Rolvak's Gmod Thread
How to post your animations without a link but letting people view it IN THE FORUM!!!  :affraid: I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:30 am by Rolvak

» Minecraft username visible next to posts
How to post your animations without a link but letting people view it IN THE FORUM!!!  :affraid: I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:38 pm by God

Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 650 registered users
The newest registered user is faustomarshburn

Our users have posted a total of 11760 messages in 1400 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

How to post your animations without a link but letting people view it IN THE FORUM!!! :affraid:

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LeoZXC
Bronze Star Member
LeoZXC

Posting Points : 52490
Location : North Korea. No i'm kidding Hong Kong. No seriously, Hong Kong you know China?

How to post your animations without a link but letting people view it IN THE FORUM!!!  :affraid: Empty
PostSubject: How to post your animations without a link but letting people view it IN THE FORUM!!! :affraid:   How to post your animations without a link but letting people view it IN THE FORUM!!!  :affraid: I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:35 am

HI GUYS!

I'm gonna teach you how to add your animations in the threads so while putting your animations up for constructive criticism you don't have to make someone go to a link because some of us are too lazy to do that (you know who you are...)

Note that this is good to learn even though you can just attach an image now, because you may need it on other sites tongue

NOW! I will add screen shots but at a different date so for now SUCK IT YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH READING! tongue

NOW!
No.1 - Start by saving your animation in GIF format. When you go to Save Animation, a new window will open, asking you to name your animation. After doing so, you can go to the little bar UNDERNEATH where you name your animation, and you can change the format of the saved file. USUALLY it is saved as a .PIV file which is the actual animation. Instead you want to save it as a .GIF format. You can easily do this by dropping down the bar and selecting .GIF picture format.

No.2 - NOW that you have your saved animation as a .GIF, you want to go to [url=imageshack.us]IMAGESHACK.US[/url] and create an account. If you don't know how to do that I'll break your balls off Very Happy
no im kidding, if you don't know send me a PM and I'll get back to you.

No.3 - Once you have created your account (with your balls intact) upload your .GIF file. Thats pretty obvious right?

No.4 - Now that its uploaded, just click on the little i next to the top left hand corner of the image. remember to CLICK IT PLEASE Very Happy Once you have you can just copy and paste the first link that you see. Since some of you with less brains than others might not which one to choose I will add screen shots but its the first one labeled FORUMS.

NOW YOU HAVE YOUR LINK! JUST POST IT IN THE FORUM AND YOU WILL HAVE YOUR ANIM!!! Very Happy
GREAT JOB! and if you did it with your balls intact EVEN BETTER!

have fun ya'll!!!

Note I know this might be unnecessary since you can host an image and attach one, but this is a good long term solution. So just do it and don't do anything stupid! I am all seeing. tongue
Back to top Go down
Mark
Bronze Star Member
Mark

Posting Points : 52499

How to post your animations without a link but letting people view it IN THE FORUM!!!  :affraid: Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to post your animations without a link but letting people view it IN THE FORUM!!! :affraid:   How to post your animations without a link but letting people view it IN THE FORUM!!!  :affraid: I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:57 am

Wattup Leo

It's Moch 12 lol!

I use this method of posting
Back to top Go down
Zed
Chief Warrant Officer 2
Zed

Posting Points : 54044

PostSubject: Re: How to post your animations without a link but letting people view it IN THE FORUM!!! :affraid:   How to post your animations without a link but letting people view it IN THE FORUM!!!  :affraid: I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:27 am

Good that it's here somewhere. No one's actually asked yet, but it's good to be ready in advance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stickpageportal.com/forums
LeoZXC
Bronze Star Member
LeoZXC

Location : North Korea. No i'm kidding Hong Kong. No seriously, Hong Kong you know China?

PostSubject: Re: How to post your animations without a link but letting people view it IN THE FORUM!!! :affraid:   How to post your animations without a link but letting people view it IN THE FORUM!!!  :affraid: I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:35 am

thats what i thought
so moch sup Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ROCKduhHOUSE
Staff Sergeant
ROCKduhHOUSE

Posting Points : 53544

PostSubject: Re: How to post your animations without a link but letting people view it IN THE FORUM!!! :affraid:   How to post your animations without a link but letting people view it IN THE FORUM!!!  :affraid: I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:16 pm

sounds like it'd help, I know how to do this, but I'm still going to say "good work".
Back to top Go down
http://the-pivot-forum.niceboard.com
LeoZXC
Bronze Star Member
LeoZXC

PostSubject: Re: How to post your animations without a link but letting people view it IN THE FORUM!!! :affraid:   How to post your animations without a link but letting people view it IN THE FORUM!!!  :affraid: I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:59 am

thanks, but its mainly for noobs who have no idea what to do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ROCKduhHOUSE
Staff Sergeant
ROCKduhHOUSE

PostSubject: Re: How to post your animations without a link but letting people view it IN THE FORUM!!! :affraid:   How to post your animations without a link but letting people view it IN THE FORUM!!!  :affraid: I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:45 am

LeoZXC wrote:
now, that's not very nice! =P
Back to top Go down
LeoZXC
Bronze Star Member
LeoZXC

PostSubject: Re: How to post your animations without a link but letting people view it IN THE FORUM!!! :affraid:   How to post your animations without a link but letting people view it IN THE FORUM!!!  :affraid: I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:51 am

da truth ain't pretty tongue
Back to top Go down
ROCKduhHOUSE
Staff Sergeant
ROCKduhHOUSE

PostSubject: Re: How to post your animations without a link but letting people view it IN THE FORUM!!! :affraid:   How to post your animations without a link but letting people view it IN THE FORUM!!!  :affraid: I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:52 am

LeoZXC wrote:
da truth ain't pretty tongue
well hullo, GODZILLA JR.! =P
Back to top Go down
pivguy
corporal
pivguy

Posting Points : 52313

PostSubject: Re: How to post your animations without a link but letting people view it IN THE FORUM!!! :affraid:   How to post your animations without a link but letting people view it IN THE FORUM!!!  :affraid: I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:08 am

LeoZXC wrote:

lawl the truth aint preety
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AdrenalineAnims
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to post your animations without a link but letting people view it IN THE FORUM!!! :affraid:   How to post your animations without a link but letting people view it IN THE FORUM!!!  :affraid: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to post your animations without a link but letting people view it IN THE FORUM!!! :affraid:
Page 1 of 1