Minecraft International
Welcome to Minecraft International! If you're new, take a second to register and introduce yourself using the 'introduce yourself' category. Thank you for stopping by Smile I hope to see you again sometime!

~kwts
Minecraft International
Welcome to Minecraft International! If you're new, take a second to register and introduce yourself using the 'introduce yourself' category. Thank you for stopping by Smile I hope to see you again sometime!

~kwts
Minecraft International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MCI's Information Gateway

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check back often, new posts and topics will be created and the community needs you!
Craft with us, hop on IP: play.minecraftinternational.net
MinecraftInternational would like to welcome all of its guests! Hope to see your face around.
Poll
How do you cook your nachos?
Microwave
Mario Kart Wii - Official Review by Dunnybrusher I_vote_lcap44%Mario Kart Wii - Official Review by Dunnybrusher I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 8 ]
Oven (fan forced)
Mario Kart Wii - Official Review by Dunnybrusher I_vote_lcap22%Mario Kart Wii - Official Review by Dunnybrusher I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
Grill
Mario Kart Wii - Official Review by Dunnybrusher I_vote_lcap6%Mario Kart Wii - Official Review by Dunnybrusher I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (I don't see how else one could cook nachos)
Mario Kart Wii - Official Review by Dunnybrusher I_vote_lcap28%Mario Kart Wii - Official Review by Dunnybrusher I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 18
Latest topics
» Three Word Story
Mario Kart Wii - Official Review by Dunnybrusher I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 1:25 am by Zachsims520

» Hello, its me again!
Mario Kart Wii - Official Review by Dunnybrusher I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 1:10 am by Zachsims520

» White listed
Mario Kart Wii - Official Review by Dunnybrusher I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 12:56 am by Twister

» I don't know what to do here.
Mario Kart Wii - Official Review by Dunnybrusher I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 2:02 pm by sage

» Dish Network World Cup Cricket 2011 Channel / transfer dish network dvr to usb
Mario Kart Wii - Official Review by Dunnybrusher I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:05 am by Guest

» Hey, I'm twister
Mario Kart Wii - Official Review by Dunnybrusher I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:39 pm by God

» Oh look at that more lazy animations.
Mario Kart Wii - Official Review by Dunnybrusher I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:29 am by God

» Rolvak's Gmod Thread
Mario Kart Wii - Official Review by Dunnybrusher I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:30 am by Rolvak

» Minecraft username visible next to posts
Mario Kart Wii - Official Review by Dunnybrusher I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:38 pm by God

Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 650 registered users
The newest registered user is faustomarshburn

Our users have posted a total of 11760 messages in 1400 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Mario Kart Wii - Official Review by Dunnybrusher

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dunny
You Win The Game
Dunny

Minecraft Username : Dunnybrusher
Posting Points : 57300

Mario Kart Wii - Official Review by Dunnybrusher Empty
PostSubject: Mario Kart Wii - Official Review by Dunnybrusher   Mario Kart Wii - Official Review by Dunnybrusher I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:30 pm

Mario Kart Wii
Publisher: Nintendo
Release date: April 2008
OFLC Rating: G (gaming experience may change online)
ESRB Rating: E for Everyone
Genre: Racing
Players: 1-4 offline, 1-12 online
Mario Kart Wii - Official Review by Dunnybrusher 128215e
Screenshots (courtesy of GameSpot, GameSpy and IGN)

When this game was introduced with the inclusion of bikes for the first time, people thought the game was going to suck as much as Double Dash. But don't fear, Mario Kart Wii is one of the best games you'll ever play. As well as bikes, a few new features were introduced, such as the Wii Wheel (a shell that holds the Remote and enhances the experience), the disappearance of snaking, the addition of stunts over jumps, and of course, 12 player online multiplayer.

What's New, Scooby Doo?

The Wii Wheel is great for getting the feel of a racing game, but after loads of playing it starts to become obsolete, and manual drifting with bikes can be difficult at first. If you really want Mario Kart controls as they used to be, go out and buy yourself a Classic Controller or GameCube pad. You can also control your kart or bike with the Remote + Nunchuck combo, but this isn't recommended.
As for the disappearance of snaking, you can still get boosts from drifts, but now the strength of the boost is determined by how long you can hold the drift. And unlike the DS version, you can actually get a small boost from blue sparks, but wait for the red sparks for a much better boost. You can't get red sparks on bikes, but you can pull wheelies on straights by flicking the Wheel up for a slight speed increase.

The Usual Suspects
The game features 32 circuits, 16 new ones and 16 classics, as well as 5 new and 5 retro battle stages. All your favourite weapons are back with the inclusion of some new ones, and there are 24 characters to race as, including your own Mii, as well as 36 vehicles.

Fun for the Whole Family
Mario Kart Wii is an awesome multiplayer game, as up to 4 people can battle it out in your own lounge, or you can go online and race up to 11 people worldwide. While you're there, download Super Mario Kart for the Virtual Console and see for yourself how much the series has evolved.

Mario Kart Wii never gets boring, and the visual and sound quality is astounding. This is a highly recommended purchase.

Gameplay: 19/20
Endless fun

Sound: 19/20
Superb music

Graphics: 20/20
Outstanding visual quality

Multiplayer: 20/20
The best multiplayer game ever

Lifespan: 19/20
Tons of GPs to win

Overall:

97%

The best Mario Kart ever, fantastic multiplayer fun, get it now!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Dunnybrusher

Mario Kart Wii - Official Review by Dunnybrusher
Page 1 of 1