Minecraft International
Welcome to Minecraft International! If you're new, take a second to register and introduce yourself using the 'introduce yourself' category. Thank you for stopping by Smile I hope to see you again sometime!

~kwts
Minecraft International
Welcome to Minecraft International! If you're new, take a second to register and introduce yourself using the 'introduce yourself' category. Thank you for stopping by Smile I hope to see you again sometime!

~kwts
Minecraft International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MCI's Information Gateway

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check back often, new posts and topics will be created and the community needs you!
Craft with us, hop on IP: play.minecraftinternational.net
MinecraftInternational would like to welcome all of its guests! Hope to see your face around.
Poll
How do you cook your nachos?
Microwave
Wolf Team - Ultimate review. I_vote_lcap44%Wolf Team - Ultimate review. I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 8 ]
Oven (fan forced)
Wolf Team - Ultimate review. I_vote_lcap22%Wolf Team - Ultimate review. I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
Grill
Wolf Team - Ultimate review. I_vote_lcap6%Wolf Team - Ultimate review. I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (I don't see how else one could cook nachos)
Wolf Team - Ultimate review. I_vote_lcap28%Wolf Team - Ultimate review. I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 18
Latest topics
» Three Word Story
Wolf Team - Ultimate review. I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 1:25 am by Zachsims520

» Hello, its me again!
Wolf Team - Ultimate review. I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 1:10 am by Zachsims520

» White listed
Wolf Team - Ultimate review. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 12:56 am by Twister

» I don't know what to do here.
Wolf Team - Ultimate review. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 2:02 pm by sage

» Dish Network World Cup Cricket 2011 Channel / transfer dish network dvr to usb
Wolf Team - Ultimate review. I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:05 am by Guest

» Hey, I'm twister
Wolf Team - Ultimate review. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:39 pm by God

» Oh look at that more lazy animations.
Wolf Team - Ultimate review. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:29 am by God

» Rolvak's Gmod Thread
Wolf Team - Ultimate review. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:30 am by Rolvak

» Minecraft username visible next to posts
Wolf Team - Ultimate review. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:38 pm by God

Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 650 registered users
The newest registered user is faustomarshburn

Our users have posted a total of 11760 messages in 1400 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Wolf Team - Ultimate review.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kidwiththeshoes
Cobra Commander
kidwiththeshoes

Posting Points : 58737

Wolf Team - Ultimate review. Empty
PostSubject: Wolf Team - Ultimate review.   Wolf Team - Ultimate review. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:33 pm

A game that deserves it's own thread? Yes.. This game is THAT good. Some of you may be wondering, how does it work? Wolf+Human? It's a very unique game, being able to switch from wolf to human by the click of a button. Wolf is faster, can run on walls, but can only melee, which is a 2 hit kill in most cases. Human can use weapons, throw grenades, and much much more.

Weapons
The weapons are very unique, from the variety to the buyable upgrades. Make weapons amazing and, for the most part, even. Excluding the one hit sniper and P90. You can buy scopes for most guns, also a laser and many other features.

Graphics
I have no complaints, the graphics, I think, are better than a lot of games out there (Free). Good physics and good movements. Overall good controls. In the preview for the guns, the graphics are amazing. They're still amazing in game though. I really love the graphics. Also provides a very LOW lag. I can play the whole day without ANY lag. Very good for 'slower' computers.

Hackers?
I have yet to come across anyone who deserves the term "hacker". Most people are legit players, some better than others. I don't think hackers a problem in this game.

Servers
There are a bunch of servers, but one main one, which I'd recommend people using. A lot of rooms to choose from. If there are none open (rare), you can always make your own, it fills up very quickly.

Maps
I love the maps, very detailed and fun to play. There are also many different maps. Takes a while to play them all. The maps aren't gigantic, so no getting lost ^_^.

Modes
The modes in this game are extremely fun, from plant the bomb, to capture the base/flag. Also unique modes such as ice hold (like ice tag) and wolf vs human. Always things to do, it really never gets boring.

So in the long run, this game is amazing. I'd recommend it to anyone, trust me!
Back to top Go down
HighonRibena=D

Posting Points : 52611

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Team - Ultimate review.   Wolf Team - Ultimate review. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:44 am

Totally agree Very Happy
Wolf Team is an excellent game which is still being developed Smile
Cant wait till its finished properly Very Happy
Hopefully will have ragdoll deaths rather than the old-school unrealistic animated deaths Smile
For anybody that has Wold Team my ID is... Highonribena
Just without the "Very Happy" cos it wont let me Sad
Damn username rules.
Back to top Go down
XD Akuma
Sergeant Major of the Army
XD Akuma

Posting Points : 51873

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Team - Ultimate review.   Wolf Team - Ultimate review. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:39 pm

kidwiththeshoes wrote:
A game that deserves it's own thread? Yes.. This game is THAT good. Some of you may be wondering, how does it work? Wolf+Human? It's a very unique game, being able to switch from wolf to human by the click of a button. Wolf is faster, can run on walls, but can only melee, which is a 2 hit kill in most cases. Human can use weapons, throw grenades, and much much more.

Weapons
The weapons are very unique, from the variety to the buyable upgrades. Make weapons amazing and, for the most part, even. Excluding the one hit sniper and P90. You can buy scopes for most guns, also a laser and many other features.

Graphics
I have no complaints, the graphics, I think, are better than a lot of games out there (Free). Good physics and good movements. Overall good controls. In the preview for the guns, the graphics are amazing. They're still amazing in game though. I really love the graphics. Also provides a very LOW lag. I can play the whole day without ANY lag. Very good for 'slower' computers.

Hackers?
I have yet to come across anyone who deserves the term "hacker". Most people are legit players, some better than others. I don't think hackers a problem in this game.

Servers
There are a bunch of servers, but one main one, which I'd recommend people using. A lot of rooms to choose from. If there are none open (rare), you can always make your own, it fills up very quickly.

Maps
I love the maps, very detailed and fun to play. There are also many different maps. Takes a while to play them all. The maps aren't gigantic, so no getting lost ^_^.

Modes
The modes in this game are extremely fun, from plant the bomb, to capture the base/flag. Also unique modes such as ice hold (like ice tag) and wolf vs human. Always things to do, it really never gets boring.

So in the long run, this game is amazing. I'd recommend it to anyone, trust me!

About the hackers i play the game myself ive played for about a month now and hackers can be a problem at times god knows i hate those noclip aim bot using sons of.... Moving on, but aside from that i agree with your review Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Team - Ultimate review.   Wolf Team - Ultimate review. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolf Team - Ultimate review.
Page 1 of 1