Minecraft International
Welcome to Minecraft International! If you're new, take a second to register and introduce yourself using the 'introduce yourself' category. Thank you for stopping by Smile I hope to see you again sometime!

~kwts
Minecraft International
Welcome to Minecraft International! If you're new, take a second to register and introduce yourself using the 'introduce yourself' category. Thank you for stopping by Smile I hope to see you again sometime!

~kwts
Minecraft International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MCI's Information Gateway

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Check back often, new posts and topics will be created and the community needs you!
Craft with us, hop on IP: play.minecraftinternational.net
MinecraftInternational would like to welcome all of its guests! Hope to see your face around.
Poll
How do you cook your nachos?
Microwave
Mark's Introduction thread....If you dont really know me come here :D I_vote_lcap44%Mark's Introduction thread....If you dont really know me come here :D I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 8 ]
Oven (fan forced)
Mark's Introduction thread....If you dont really know me come here :D I_vote_lcap22%Mark's Introduction thread....If you dont really know me come here :D I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
Grill
Mark's Introduction thread....If you dont really know me come here :D I_vote_lcap6%Mark's Introduction thread....If you dont really know me come here :D I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (I don't see how else one could cook nachos)
Mark's Introduction thread....If you dont really know me come here :D I_vote_lcap28%Mark's Introduction thread....If you dont really know me come here :D I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 18
Latest topics
» Three Word Story
Mark's Introduction thread....If you dont really know me come here :D I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 1:25 am by Zachsims520

» Hello, its me again!
Mark's Introduction thread....If you dont really know me come here :D I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 1:10 am by Zachsims520

» White listed
Mark's Introduction thread....If you dont really know me come here :D I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 12:56 am by Twister

» I don't know what to do here.
Mark's Introduction thread....If you dont really know me come here :D I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 2:02 pm by sage

» Dish Network World Cup Cricket 2011 Channel / transfer dish network dvr to usb
Mark's Introduction thread....If you dont really know me come here :D I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:05 am by Guest

» Hey, I'm twister
Mark's Introduction thread....If you dont really know me come here :D I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:39 pm by God

» Oh look at that more lazy animations.
Mark's Introduction thread....If you dont really know me come here :D I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:29 am by God

» Rolvak's Gmod Thread
Mark's Introduction thread....If you dont really know me come here :D I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:30 am by Rolvak

» Minecraft username visible next to posts
Mark's Introduction thread....If you dont really know me come here :D I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:38 pm by God

Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 650 registered users
The newest registered user is faustomarshburn

Our users have posted a total of 11760 messages in 1400 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Mark's Introduction thread....If you dont really know me come here :D

Go down 
+2
kidwiththeshoes
Mark
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark
Bronze Star Member
Mark

Posting Points : 52379

Mark's Introduction thread....If you dont really know me come here :D Empty
PostSubject: Mark's Introduction thread....If you dont really know me come here :D   Mark's Introduction thread....If you dont really know me come here :D I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 6:50 pm

Haya people
It's moch 12 from stickpage Very Happy...

I love pivot.Flip books, and easytoon

Flash is to epic for my little eyes to handle pirat
afro
Wooho go afro :3

Well I hope I can be friends with all of you here Very Happy

Ill start posting Immidately......well sooner than later

I go to school
so I problably wont be on until after my homework is done Very Happy

Right now
im being tutored by PoppetJ3D In the art of the pivot...

But While Ive been with him it feels like I skipped the basics in pivot

I cant make a run loop, or a walk loop,

And I can barely make a proper ball bounce....

I skipped right to effects....

Like just recently (if any one noticed) I just started animating walks into my animations.

yea I know epic fail

Well I could go on forever about me

So let's here some from you guys Very Happy

comments
criticism

chicken Mc nuggets
Idk

Yeah the 12 at the end of moch is my age :3

Dont worry though I know what all of you guys are sayin no matter how much I dont want to :3

Last edited by Mark on Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kidwiththeshoes
Cobra Commander
kidwiththeshoes

Posting Points : 58747

PostSubject: Re: Mark's Introduction thread....If you dont really know me come here :D   Mark's Introduction thread....If you dont really know me come here :D I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 6:55 pm

Thanks for joining. Hope to see some animations Smile.
Back to top Go down
ROCKduhHOUSE
Staff Sergeant
ROCKduhHOUSE

Posting Points : 53424

PostSubject: Re: Mark's Introduction thread....If you dont really know me come here :D   Mark's Introduction thread....If you dont really know me come here :D I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:58 pm

hey, I had to go before we could start, and I can't wait to do that joint, just tell me a date (sunday after 3:30 or saturday after 12) and I'll meet you in the Chatbox. PEACE!
Back to top Go down
http://the-pivot-forum.niceboard.com
Justin
Angel Of Death
Justin

Posting Points : 57747

PostSubject: Re: Mark's Introduction thread....If you dont really know me come here :D   Mark's Introduction thread....If you dont really know me come here :D I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:26 pm

Hello! Welcome to PivotDestiny and I am glad you are here.

~Justin
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PivOtDeStiNy
sage
Angel Of Death
sage

Posting Points : 57195

PostSubject: Re: Mark's Introduction thread....If you dont really know me come here :D   Mark's Introduction thread....If you dont really know me come here :D I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:50 pm

Welcome on board. You should fit in well.

YEAH, GO AFROS!! afro
Back to top Go down
pivguy
corporal
pivguy

Posting Points : 52193

PostSubject: Re: Mark's Introduction thread....If you dont really know me come here :D   Mark's Introduction thread....If you dont really know me come here :D I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:15 pm

afro
cool afro!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AdrenalineAnims
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mark's Introduction thread....If you dont really know me come here :D   Mark's Introduction thread....If you dont really know me come here :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mark's Introduction thread....If you dont really know me come here :D
Page 1 of 1